The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

It seems to matter rather a lot to Brexiters.

Most remainers are simply commenting on the absurdity of that.

This thread says different. Don't dare look at the New European or Guardian they are in meltdown about it and David Lammy has been taken to A&E with the vapours.

This thread says different. Don't dare look at the New European or Guardian they are in meltdown about it and David Lammy has been taken to A&E with the vapours.

Even one of Thatcher’s ex-aides describes it as a populist stunt.

If any confirmation needed you can listen to Farage’s reaction to the return of the blue passport:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/blue-passports-returning-brexit-nigel-farage-happy/

The EU passport seems to be one of the things that has upset him for decades

It does not matter to me at all as I don't have one. In any case this upset about its colour is obviously just fake news and another attempt at a media Brexit wind-up.

I don’t think you understand what the news items have been about.

I don’t think you understand what the news items have been about.

Of course I do.. media hype to sell newspapers initially based on fake news as already admitted. The only people that seem to enjoy this are remainers pointing out the Farage clip while not pointing out this quote by him:

"To be honest with you the words matter more than the colour. Taking off the words ‘European Union’ matters more than the colour."

I doubt many Brexiters give a flying toss about it.

Edited by apelike

Of course I do.. media hype to sell newspapers initially based on fake news as already admitted. The only people that seem to enjoy this are remainers pointing out the Farage clip while not pointing out this quote by him:

"To be honest with you the words matter more than the colour. Taking off the words ‘European Union’ matters more than the colour."

I doubt many Brexiters give a flying toss about it.

I don’t see any fake news. Just the right wing media lapping up a publicity stunt, and others commenting on the absurdity of a populist stunt