The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

what people wanting to come together, do you living your Renault live a home or do you work it?, never looked at Renaults i guess same foot print as other vans

I need the weight/volume ratio of the load space of the master. Or movano I suppose.

Why do you want suppress debate? Do you think, certainly given how clueless are politicians are, that's healthy? Let's say we all shut up. They can do what they like unchallenged, perhaps at the behest of big business or even a foreign power. Do you think government's should operate unchallenged? If (when?) we have US corporations running what's left of the NHS, do you think we should start challenging then?

I need the weight/volume ratio of the load space of the master. Or movano I suppose.

Why do you want suppress debate? Do you think, certainly given how clueless are politicians are, that's healthy? Let's say we all shut up. They can do what they like unchallenged, perhaps at the behest of big business or even a foreign power. Do you think government's should operate unchallenged? If (when?) we have US corporations running what's left of the NHS, do you think we should start challenging then?

Guess you think the EU should treat like squabbling children, the decision has been made by us we should get behind it.

Edited by phil752

the country made a decision to leave the EU all that is happening is that we are making it harder to get a deal from them, simples!

No, a shambles of a cabinet which a) can't agree with large portions of itself and b)still can't decide what it wants to do and c) is hamstrung by the DUP is making it hard for negotiations. Your views and mine, and believe it or Not, anyone else's opinion on this or any other forum counts for exactly **** all. The EU negotiators aren't keeping tabs on here or BBC comments sections, phone ins or Facebook. They are dealing with our very inept government.

There's the problem!

No, a shambles of a cabinet which a) can't agree with large portions of itself and b)still can't decide what it wants to do and c) is hamstrung by the DUP is making it hard for negotiations. Your views and mine, and believe it or Not, anyone else's opinion on this or any other forum counts for exactly **** all. The EU negotiators aren't keeping tabs on here or BBC comments sections, phone ins or Facebook. They are dealing with our very inept government.

There's the problem!

there is and I quite agree we are <removed> all, but I think that at present the DUP, has saved us from a big poker fold in the biggest poker game the country has had since WW11, and I'm not talking with the Germans, but with Churchill and the Americans

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing

• 3 weeks later...

David Davis is upset that EU is preparing for the possibility a no deal brexit. EU's response is you keep saying you may leave without a deal, it's entirely reasonable for us to prepare for that.

Government's trade bill includes Henry VIII powers to bypass parliamentary scrutiny when agreeing future trade deals. This is for future trade deals after we've left so complaints against it can't be dismissed as attempts to undermine brexit. TTIP on hormones[1] here we come.

Nigel Farage backs a second EU referendum. Sounds like Nigel's alternative career plans aren't working out so well and he wants to stay on his EU gravy train.

[1] c.f. The ones fed to US cattle.

David Davis is upset that EU is preparing for the possibility a no deal brexit. EU's response is you keep saying you may leave without a deal, it's entirely reasonable for us to prepare for that.

Government's trade bill includes Henry VIII powers to bypass parliamentary scrutiny when agreeing future trade deals. This is for future trade deals after we've left so complaints against it can't be dismissed as attempts to undermine brexit. TTIP on hormones[1] here we come.

Nigel Farage backs a second EU referendum. Sounds like Nigel's alternative career plans aren't working out so well and he wants to stay on his EU gravy train.

[1] c.f. The ones fed to US cattle.

nah apparently ole nige is fed up of the whining and whining :hihi: maybe hes been listening to himself too much

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42649214

bet he doesnt dare have a second one really, bet the leave vote goes down not up

nah apparently ole nige is fed up of the whining and whining :hihi: maybe hes been listening to himself too much

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42649214

bet he doesnt dare have a second one really, bet the leave vote goes down not up

If he has any sway or influence on anything that happens in country despite being nowt more than an MEP and professional rentagob I'm leaving.