The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

and that's going to happen why?

nobody said will, it CAN, you mean you dont know how countries work? trade works? economies work? use yer brain, yet again brexit is jumping off a cliff with no idea whats below, NOBODY, not even those saying its a good idea have put anything in place or even said what they hope will happen to keep the economy running as it does. not in 2016....nor now are we any wiser.

Instead of just spitting the same old how do you know things will go bad spiel, try explaining what you think will happen and what should be put in place to make things better.

nobody said will, it CAN, you mean you dont know how countries work? trade works? economies work? use yer brain, yet again brexit is jumping off a cliff with no idea whats below, NOBODY, not even those saying its a good idea have put anything in place or even said what they hope will happen to keep the economy running as it does. not in 2016....nor now are we any wiser.

Instead of just spitting the same old how do you know things will go bad spiel, try explaining what you think will happen and what should be put in place to make things better.

at present, it is all cans and maybes. That why the argument is at present going in circles.

at present, it is all cans and maybes. That why the argument is at present going in circles.

exactly, it was then, it is now, BUT in my eyes

Being sensible means taking the economy into account and taking measures to not let it go down the pan.

Being stupid means thinking ah sod it and jumping off the cliff anyway despite what "could" happen.

thats why to me brexiters are a bunch of idiots.

and that's going to happen why?

Leaving the single market? Loss of passporting rights? Financial sector shifting from the UK? Tariffs? Any of this ringing any bells at all?

---------- Post added 17-01-2018 at 18:28 ----------

I know, but you and leavers started the ball rolling so if it does go tits up, what's going to happen? I don't know doesn't wash I'm afraid.

I plan stuff. Government's really really should plan. Businesses plan stuff. They can't plan things if they don't know what will happen. So they'll go somewhere in the EU where the road is fairly well laid out. Leavers seem to wander around thinking no further than their next meal.

exactly, it was then, it is now, BUT in my eyes

Being sensible means taking the economy into account and taking measures to not let it go down the pan.

Being stupid means thinking ah sod it and jumping off the cliff anyway despite what "could" happen.

thats why to me brexiters are a bunch of idiots.

There you go that word again, you just revert to names when confronted with sense, one word destroys all your credibility

There you go that word again, you just revert to names when confronted with sense, one word destroys all your credibility

take offence if you like, its what i believe people are who BLINDLY follow all the lies that have been spouted about the EU and its various points WITHOUT any sort of common sense or sensible approach to what actually could happen.

Its the ONLY word to call anybody who will gamble with their countries wealth, their OWN wealth and their kids wealth purely because theyve spat the dummy out.

take offence if you like, its what i believe people are who BLINDLY follow all the lies that have been spouted about the EU and its various points WITHOUT any sort of common sense or sensible approach to what actually could happen.

Its the ONLY word to call anybody who will gamble with their countries wealth, their OWN wealth and their kids wealth purely because theyve spat the dummy out.

No offence why should I, you're the one using unacceptable adjectives. Whether you believe what you say is right or not, but I think you wrong. Hey and I said it without an offensive word.

take offence if you like, its what i believe people are who BLINDLY follow all the lies that have been spouted about the EU

Which lies are you thinking of apart from straight bananas and a ban on the Wombles? The Lisbon Treaty? The ratification of the Troika Greek deal? The EU Army? come on son, let's have the all-important facts lies that people are blindly following.