The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

you falling for that old chestnut mel:roll: its been happening for years now with mars bars/crisps etc but they all jumping on the brexit bandwagon :hihi:

Oh yeah? I haven’t bought them for years. You think they’d have taken the hint and stopped making them, but no

Perhaps they knew how insignificant you are.

---------- Post added 19-01-2018 at 19:05 ----------

alledgedly its down to economics, you cant change your mind on economics?

McVities £1

Asda 35p

I sell 400g digestives and they are price marked at £1-29, got them last year from cash and carry so it's old news recycled by the looks of it..,

This is why the biscuits get dearer,the bigger the company the bigger the overheads and the need to make bigger profits.

Now transfer that into EU terms and you have the same problems. The bigger the organisation the bigger the overheads, and the bigger the contributions needed to keep it going.

Oh my lord . Mel , I like some of your posts , even though we don't agree on much but with all that is happening , this is seriously scraping the barrel (no pun intended)