The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

The janitor was a dog.

technically i didnt mean Hong Kong Phooey but yeah that might work in the current climate :hihi:

---------- Post added 28-01-2018 at 11:46 ----------

I think he'll be the next leader as the Tories lurch to the right. Labour will move further to the left..

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.....:cool:

i hope youre not stuck in the middle with me :suspect::help:

I thought Trump was okay when he was interviewed by

Pierce Morgan.

Sadiq Khan and Corbyn should stop trying to deter him from coming to this country. It’s friends we want after Brexit. He is the President Of America.

As Morgan pointed out in the interview we have welcomed a lot worse than Trump into the country over the years.

A lot of people said Trump wouldn’t be here in a years time, he’s proved them wrong, and he’s not been impeached so far, as also predicted.

I am no supporter of Theresa May but I do sympathise with her to some extent,as she tries to fulfil some sort of Brexit.

If I were her I really think that I would step aside and say to The Mogg and Johnson,you get on with it.

It’s so much easier to criticise others efforts than to do the job yourself.

The Tory party is in disarray and MPs are more concerned with their own futures than that of the country.