The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Guest sibon
Impressive and Rees-Mogg go together about as well as impressive and Mosley.

The more that the Tories trot out Jacob Rees-Mogg the better in my opinion. He's divorced from reality and his hectoring, "I'm better than you" style really can't be doing the Tories any favours.

Jacob Rees- Mogg always reminds me of a character from a P G Wodeshouse Bertie Wooster story.

He would make an excellent member of the Drones Club together with Catsmeat Potter-Pirbright, Bingo Little and Barmy Fotheringay-Phipps.

Rees-Mogg has just fathered a sixth child and named him Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher.

His previous four sons have equally strange multiple names although his daughter is simply called Mary.

He is an affectation personified.

What politicians from other countries think of him is anyone's guess, probably they're amused but can't take him seriously.

The equivalent would be a French politician turning up dressed as Maurice Chevalier wearing a bow tie and a straw boater singing " Every little breeze seems to whisper Louise ".

The man's an embarrassment.

An impressive performance by Jacob Rees-Mogg on Question Time last night. He said all this Hard Brexit/Soft Brexit nonsense has been invented by the sore losers, who are trying to stop the result of the referendum being carried out.
Goes to show the man's apparent grasp of Real Life™ socio-economic issues at stake, tbh...a situation which is wholly unsurprising when you consider his voting record. With that kind of 'rap sheet', I expect that he should feel extremely comfortable cosying up to the DUP.

And you'd have him govern your country?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! :lol:

Edited by L00b

Goes to show the man's apparent grasp of Real Life™ socio-economic issues at stake, tbh...a situation which is wholly unsurprising when you consider his voting record. With that kind of 'rap sheet', I expect that he should feel extremely comfortable cosying up to the DUP.

And you'd have him govern your country?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! :lol:

What a legend, consistently calls for more military involvement but voted against expansion of the military covenant which would protect the rights of those soldiers he seems more than willing to put in danger.

As someone who is ex-military this kind of voting makes me furious.

The more that the Tories trot out Jacob Rees-Mogg the better in my opinion. He's divorced from reality and his hectoring, "I'm better than you" style really can't be doing the Tories any favours.

There is a petition around for him to become leader of the Conservatives... I can probably find it for you if you want?

Jacob Rees- Mogg always reminds me of a character from a P G Wodeshouse Bertie Wooster story.

He would make an excellent member of the Drones Club together with Catsmeat Potter-Pirbright, Bingo Little and Barmy Fotheringay-Phipps.

Rees-Mogg has just fathered a sixth child and named him Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher.

His previous four sons have equally strange multiple names although his daughter is simply called Mary.

He is an affectation personified.

What politicians from other countries think of him is anyone's guess, probably they're amused but can't take him seriously.

The equivalent would be a French politician turning up dressed as Maurice Chevalier wearing a bow tie and a straw boater singing " Every little breeze seems to whisper Louise ".

The man's an embarrassment.

Yet when others have mentioned him in the past, no one posted. A week ago, only a few people knew him.

However, now he's media famous everyone can join in slagging him off?

-

You can tell where you get your info and current topics from, and you have the audacity to post things like this to me?

post 508:

In other words all that Daily Mail, Express, Sun anti EU propaganda that you've been swallowing is crap.

Oh, and if you don't want to converse by links then don't include them in your own posts.

waste of time posting to you.

You're one of the reasons why we'll have Katie Price Vs Katie Hopkins in the next generation of politics.

:roll:

Edited by *_ash_*

Guest sibon
Yet when others have mentioned him in the past, no one posted. A week ago, only a few people knew him.

However, now he's media famous everyone can join in slagging him off?

You can tell where you get your info and current topics from, and you have the audacity to post things like this

post 508:

You must be joking. Jacob Rees Mogg has been a prominent politician for years.

He's a repulsive git too, in my opinion. Much like his over privileged father.

You must be joking. Jacob Rees Mogg has been a prominent politician for years.

He's a repulsive git too, in my opinion. Much like his over privileged father.

He's the new messiah for the Tories it seems? What a bunch of chomping, bovine nutjobs they are.