The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Guest sibon
He's the new messiah for the Tories it seems? What a bunch of chomping, bovine nutjobs they are.

He's fantastic.... for Corbyn

You must be joking. Jacob Rees Mogg has been a prominent politician for years.

He's a repulsive git too, in my opinion. Much like his over privileged father.

not what I said

You must be joking. Jacob Rees Mogg has been a prominent politician for years.

He's a repulsive git too, in my opinion. Much like his over privileged father.

Repulsive or not, git or not, rich or not...(he probably is one for all I know) it wasn't my point and you should know as someone who understands reasonable dialogue.

Until last week, I could count the number of people who had heard of him on my 12 fingers :)

If you are telling me that Carlinate and the other billion twit/face/forum moron crowd all knew of him a few weeks ago, you're having a bleedin giraffe sibon.

Guest sibon
not what I said

Repulsive or not, git or not, rich or not...(he probably is one for all I know) it wasn't my point and you should know as someone who understands reasonable dialogue.

Until last week, I could count the number of people who had heard of him on my 12 fingers :)

If you are telling me that Carlinate and the other billion twit/face/forum moron crowd all knew of him a few weeks ago, you're having a bleedin giraffe sibon.

I'd hope that they had. He's been a prominent Tory politician for ten years or so. His dad was also editor of the Times, which adds to his profile.

I'm rather surprised that you think that he's a new kid on the block.

I'd hope that they had. He's been a prominent Tory politician for ten years or so. His dad was also editor of the Times, which adds to his profile.

I'm rather surprised that you think that he's a new kid on the block.

Are you having a laugh tonight or what?!

new kid on the block?

I've written about QT programmes on here for years, and I criticise some, like others. I've mentioned him a few times - mainly as someone who no one likes but seems to not bull****. I've said same about other partys and other people.

Suddenly because he's become famous, I'm now considering him a messiah as newton says, or glorifying him?

-

You lot are the ones that need to stop reading all this papers and internet stuff. I watch people talk and make decisions from that, not follow the crowd.

If that's the wrong way to think, then fair enough. I think wrongly.

Guest sibon
Are you having a laugh tonight or what?!

No. I don't find any of this political mess remotely amusing.

I'm just having a great deal of difficulty following your line of reasoning.

Yet when others have mentioned him in the past, no one posted. A week ago, only a few people knew him.

However, now he's media famous everyone can join in slagging him off?

You can tell where you get your info and current topics from, and you have the audacity to post things like this to me?

waste of time posting to you.

You're one of the reasons why we'll have Katie Price Vs Katie Hopkins in the next generation of politics.

:roll:

post 508:

You really shouldn't post so late when you've been drinking.

You are actually under the impression that " a week ago , only a few people knew him" ?

If you believe that then you are seriously deluded, that idiot has been known to most of us, and held in amused contempt by us for years.

He took his nanny campaigning with him for Gods sake, https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjku8Dwq_jUAhXIAMAKHdmxDA8QFggtMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fcomment%2F10698217%2FJacob-Rees-Mogg-My-nanny-made-me-the-man-I-am.html&usg=AFQjCNFtOWGEX7aX24Z0_SAfYm82OYuLcg

Katy Price, Katie Hopkins?

Whilst I have a vague idea as to who they are I wouldn't know either of them if I met them.

You on the other hand are obviously as thick as they come, and completely full of yourself.

" the audacity to post things like this to me ? "

My post wasn't a reply to you or any other poster, it was a personal observation about the clown that is Jacob Rees-Mogg.

The fact that you took it as being personal to you shows an extraordinary self regard of epic proportions.

Is there any chance that you might get over yourself?

Seems like the remoaners can't help themselves and keep coming with the insults.....:roll:

A bit like calling people remoaners just because they disagree with your point of view, isn't it.

Back on topic - Rees-Mogg, who is apparently a lovely fellow now according to Brexiteers for 'saying it as it is' stated that Brexit has been a success already. Seems very early to roll out the success-banner doesn't it? Before anything has actually been crystallised? To state the economy is doing well is rather delusional, isn't it? At a time where the PM and Chancellor have to remind us all that nurses do indeed deserve another 2% pay cut in real terms.