The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

You're mixing up what I actually say with what you think I say. But so far you haven't said anything, so try again, do you think that Sheffield has fared better or worse since the UK joined the UK in 1973.

Try answering, you won't choke. Then we can talk about what you actually say, not what I think you say.

I'm not mixing up anything. You're trying to make a point based on spurious reasoning. Go ahead, tell us who was responsible for the decline of the coal and steel industries. you have already suggested it was the EU rather than the British Government in an attempt to try and blame the EU for the actions of the UK, you have even suggested that the Conservative Government would have been willing to subsidise the British Coal industry, but dare you come out and say it? I suspect not, primarily because you are walking the same line as the Brexit argument, - half truths that would be destroyed if all the information was taken into account.

I believe that the UK government vindictively destroyed Sheffield's major industrial employers in the 1980's and 1990's for purely political ideology but I don't see that it was particularly anything to do with Europe. can you show otherwise? I suspect not.

Let's make it simpler and compare like with like, trade bloc with trade bloc. How's the EU performing against them then? And no cherry picking you naughty Dutchman!

So you ask for a measure to be chosen,tzijlstra picks one,then you decide you don't like it...

So you ask for a measure to be chosen,tzijlstra picks one,then you decide you don't like it...

The EU isn't "national economies". Basic stuff.

But all the same, maybe try it. I'm game and I honestly don't know the outcome so let's see if the EU is outperforming China, the USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, South Korea, etc.

The EU isn't "national economies". Basic stuff.

But all the same, maybe try it. I'm game and I honestly don't know the outcome so let's see if the EU is outperforming China, the USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, South Korea, etc.

You first then...and then show how the UK will do better outside of the EU.

You just can't do it when you're challenged can you...you have no point to make ..

You'll have to do better than that since I'm not the one disputing that the EU is in decline and if you don't take that as a generally well known fact among those who take a passing interest then that can't be helped by me, only by you.

You want to prove me wrong, then please go ahead and do it. I'll open up yet another invitation among the many that are still outstanding but unfulfilled.

Off you pop.

UK GDP takes into account inflation and as GDP per capita is based on that then I would say I don't need to.

Er no it doenst.... GDP is the total outout in value at that time. You certainly need to account for the inflation figures - a GDP per capita of what was it about £1800 you said? The inflation in the the 1970's alone was massive so that 1966 figure is probably about £25000 in todays money