The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Er no it doenst.... GDP is the total outout in value at that time.

As far as I know real GDP does take inflation into account as from what I have read it is based on using (CVM) Chained Volume Measures on data at the time.

In any case I don't need to take it into account as I was showing a trend but if you want you can work it out.

The EU isn't "national economies". Basic stuff.

But all the same, maybe try it. I'm game and I honestly don't know the outcome so let's see if the EU is outperforming China, the USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, South Korea, etc.

The EU is a single trade-bloc, it essentially operates as a single economy. Basic stuff, the UK is leaving it. You are trying to reason that the UK performed better than the EU economy, it didn't, it was outperformed quite distinctly on OECD figures and that looks like it will continue. Trying to compare the EU to other economies is pointless.

As far as I know real GDP does take inflation into account as from what I have read it is based on using (CVM) Chained Volume Measures on data at the time.

In any case I don't need to take it into account as I was showing a trend but if you want you can work it out.

Umm, no. If I point a major error in your data like that you need to fix it and represent it. Until then everyone is perfectly at liberty to disregard it as basically being twaddle.

Posts [ and those quoting them] have been removed because they could be considered to breach our Terms of Service or Forum Rules.

I will draw your attention to our ignore facility which can be found in your control panel.

The ugly intolerance shown by affluent middle-class liberal EU supporters towards those who desire to leave this failing political and economic union is simply because there is a distinct lack of empathy for those in the Lower social classes and income brackets.

Charlie Mullins, owner of Pimlico Plumbers, believes that the British electorate have absolutely no right to have any say on the UK's membership of the EU. His company is currently arguing in court that it's workers have no right to holiday pay or the minimum wage.

Nice people these pro-EU free movement fanatics.

Umm, no. If I point a major error in your data like that you need to fix it and represent it. Until then everyone is perfectly at liberty to disregard it as basically being twaddle.

Umm, er no as there is no major error as the data shown was that from the World Bank and is not mine. It shows a trend in rising GDP and as it is not comparative data it does not need fixing. As stated those figures are also from direct sales and therefor do not need adjusting for inflation.

You may disregard the statistics as twaddle if you want as you don't seem to understand the context of the post and what they were representing. If you wish to compare them with other stats and adjust for rising inflation then feel free to do so.

The ugly intolerance shown by affluent middle-class liberal EU supporters towards those who desire to leave this failing political and economic union is simply because there is a distinct lack of empathy for those in the Lower social classes and income brackets.

Charlie Mullins, owner of Pimlico Plumbers, believes that the British electorate have absolutely no right to have any say on the UK's membership of the EU. His company is currently arguing in court that it's workers have no right to holiday pay or the minimum wage.

Nice people these pro-EU free movement fanatics.

I was talking to somebody who was pro Brexit yesterday who supported the stance of Charlie Mullins,owner of Pimlico Plumbers.

:hihi:

I love this one

“It’s already the case that the supply of labour from EU27 countries is diminishing as their economies recover and grow. So, in the future, we will need to look further afield,” he added later, saying he had to abide by decisions in a collective government.

:hihi:

exactly the opposite of what brexiters wanted to happen and said would happen

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

“We just need action; without wanting to blaspheme, I’m sick of hearing ‘we understand the issue, we know you need access to non-EU and EU workers’,” she said.