The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

So what does that have to do with the EU? Are you suggesting the British Conservative Government would not have embarked on a deliberate campaign of destroying the heavily unionised coal and steel industries and would have subsidised those industries if the UK hadn’t been in the EU?

Learn about the history of the EU, and how it became.

Learn about the history of the EU, and how it became.

Starting in the late 1940s and 1950s and supported by Churchill who believed that a United States of Europe was the only way to prevent the rise in nationalism and wars between European countries.

It has served this purpose well until recent years.

Don’t let it slip back

However the last decades issues resulting from immigrants fleeing from religious warfare and persecution is not a good reason for throwing out the baby with the bath water .

Why don't you elucidate on your point? Afraid of being found out?

I did it pages ago, and if you had either paid attention or done what I suggested just a few posts up the page you wouldn't have asked such a daft question.

The only thing we found out is that I have to spoonfeed everyone now. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community

, . :roll:

If the EU is so good, why aren't EU Nationals living in the UK rushing to get the first plane back to an EU member state? Why are EU nationals still coming to the UK if Brexit is going to be so disastrous? Why are so many EU Nationals, in increasing numbers, applying for British citizenship in the full knowledge that we are leaving the EU?

Perhaps it's because they no longer wish to be governed by an unelected beauracratic elite who consider themselves born to rule? Could they think that being a part of an outdated economic and political union which has delivered an ever decreasing share of world trade every single year since the 1970's, and very high youth unemployment is simply not good enough in the 21st Century?

The EU just doesn't cut it anymore. Better off out.

Do you think that they are only coming to the UK?

They are going to work in Germany,another EU country,the most successful EU country,and many other EU countries.Are they giving up their own citizenship in their own EU country?............show where they are,because if you can't,they are still citizens of their own EU country,and will be perfectly OK going back if they can't support themselves in the UK or any other country they work in.

---------- Post added 23-02-2018 at 22:07 ----------

I did it pages ago, and if you had either paid attention or done what I suggested just a few posts up the page you wouldn't have asked such a daft question.

The only thing we found out is that I have to spoonfeed everyone now. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community

, . :roll:

Nothing what happens in the EU in future is going to define Brexit in the UK,what happens in the UK in the future is what the UK forgotten,left behind,voiceless and just about managing are concerned about,and who the UK government will have to answer to,since the day after the referendum.

Do you think that they are only coming to the UK?

They are going to work in Germany,another EU country,the most successful EU country,and many other EU countries.Are they giving up their own citizenship in their own EU country?............show where they are,because if you can't,they are still citizens of their own EU country,and will be perfectly OK going back if they can't support themselves in the UK or any other country they work in.

---------- Post added 23-02-2018 at 22:07 ----------

Nothing what happens in the EU in future is going to define Brexit in the UK,what happens in the UK in the future is what the UK forgotten,left behind,voiceless and just about managing are concerned about,and who the UK government will have to answer to,since the day after the referendum.

Take more water with it chalga ;)

I fear that if we started a thread on Darwin’s theory of evolution that ENG601 would provide a link to Genesis.

We certainly get spoon fed plenty of links,but nothing in the way of answers to the numerous questions that have been asked of him.

I don’t care whether you think so or not, if you were in my position you wouldn’t either.

OK then lets cut out the thinking bit and get down to brass tacks. When did the EU put a reciprocal agreement on rights for Brits in the EU and EU citizens in the UK on the table? What did that agreement on the table contain?

---------- Post added 23-02-2018 at 22:17 ----------

Starting in the late 1940s and 1950s and supported by Churchill who believed that a United States of Europe was the only way to prevent the rise in nationalism and wars between European countries.

Do you think then that the EU should or are wanting to create a United States Of Europe?

I fear that if we started a thread on Darwin’s theory of evolution that ENG601 would provide a link to Genesis.

We certainly get spoon fed plenty of links,but nothing in the way of answers to the numerous questions that have been asked of him.

You get all the answers you ask for. You just can't join them up or remember what's been said. If I say it's there then it's your job to go look, not mine to spoonfeed you. Use the search function < more spoonfeeding

Off you pop.

You Should answer my reply, thicko.

Hmmm.

When you aren't comparing Rotherham child sex abuse victims with EU Nationals who wish to remain in the UK after Brexit it seems you resort to petty insults.

I did think your introduction of the subject of sexually abused girls in Rotherham into this discussion was both extreme and entirely unnecessary.

Unpleasant and disturbing.