The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

read what is at the bottom of a hydra, it is not the heads its meaning.

How do you read the bottom of a hydra?

---------- Post added 28-02-2018 at 20:57 ----------

you said the EU was like it

Ah yes, like a great big nasty lizard stealing our fish, stealing our money......

The multi-headed hydra imagery has hit a note with you hasn’t it.

Ah yes, like a great big nasty lizard stealing our fish, stealing our money......

It was not me that liked the EU to a: In Greek mythology the Hydra, which was also called Lernaean Hydra, is a serpent-like monster. According to Theogony 313, the hydra is the child of Typhon and Echidna. Hercules, or Heracles in Greek mythology, kills the Hydra as one of his Labors. ... The monster also had one immortal head that was in the middle. But it does seem fitting except modern day Greece didn't have Heracles to slay it and was it's self-slain.

I didn’t actually.

I just made the comment that many heads (of the EU members) are better than one head (of The Conservative Party)

It was like a bit of a joke......similar to Brexit.

No, it was I1L2T3, but you carried on his Quote.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

It was not me that liked the EU to a: In Greek mythology the Hydra, which was also called Lernaean Hydra, is a serpent-like monster. According to Theogony 313, the hydra is the child of Typhon and Echidna. Hercules, or Heracles in Greek mythology, kills the Hydra as one of his Labors. ... The monster also had one immortal head that was in the middle. But it does seem fitting except modern day Greece didn't have Heracles to slay it and was it's self-slain.

No, it was I1L2T3, but you carried on his Quote.

I didn’t liken the EU to a hydra. Go back and read my original post reallllllly carefully.

Actually scratch that. Just read it.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

I didn’t liken the EU to a hydra. Go back and read my original post reallllllly carefully.

Actually scratch that. Just read it.

and the only country that seems to be feeling hard done by by the multi-headed hydra....is us quote!

!

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote