The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

So...

Mrs May, yet again wanting her cake and eating it...

Fundamentally, she is proposing that the UK pays to stays in the EU, but gets no voting rights.

If you analyse her speech, the if I was a brexiteer, I'd be very unhappy.

If I was a European, I'd be laughing all the way to the negotiating table.

All we can hope for is that Frau Merkel has a bad cold when the agreement is signed and overlooks the desperate position the UK is in.

---------- Post added 02-03-2018 at 18:36 ----------

I think I heard it in the 70s, maybe that is where backwards peter is coming from - it would explain his pro-brexit stance...

Is it irony that the incorrect complaint made by brexit voters about us having no say but paying in is rapidly coming to finally be true as a result of Brexit voters getting their way?

If you heard it in the 70's why didn't you explain to fogey instead of trying to attack me, nothing backwards about me, but you may have the problem.

70s doesn't have an apostrophe, but then that's education for you... (p.s. it could be written as '70s but both are acceptable)

So...

Mrs May, yet again wanting her cake and eating it...

Fundamentally, she is proposing that the UK pays to stays in the EU, but gets no voting rights.

If you analyse her speech, the if I was a brexiteer, I'd be very unhappy.

If I was a European, I'd be laughing all the way to the negotiating table.

All we can hope for is that Frau Merkel has a bad cold when the agreement is signed and overlooks the desperate position the UK is in.

---------- Post added 02-03-2018 at 18:36 ----------

I think I heard it in the 70s, maybe that is where backwards peter is coming from - it would explain his pro-brexit stance...

If you heard it in the 70's why didn't you explain to fogey instead of trying to attack me, nothing backwards about me, but you may have the problem.

Why didn’t you explain it? Were you wrong to suggest it was a Sheffield thing?

In that case it does have an apostrophe, where I put it is up to me.

Whatever...

I tried to get the thread back on track but it appears the inertia of ignorance won't let me...

Someone else care to try?

Why didn’t you explain it? Were you wrong to suggest it was a Sheffield thing?

It was explained plain enough the fact you couldn't understand it is down to your lacking not mine, it is used here in Sheffield as was explained in the post 6976 which you replied to, but yet you and the other one persist.

---------- Post added 02-03-2018 at 19:02 ----------

Whatever...

I tried to get the thread back on track but it appears the inertia of ignorance won't let me...

Someone else care to try?

You and your soul mate are the ones who took the thread off track.