The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I’ve got to go out,but I will get back to you.

Thanks for being the first person to answer the crucial question,even if I am nowhere in agreement with you.

Yeah even the likes of Farage, Johnson and Gove cant / wont answer it

The UK making it's own decisions without kowtowing and keeping it's own profits instead of supporting other economies, returning our fishing waters

No fears just positives, paying £40 billion for the privilege of leaving should be a no, paying for UK commitments should be done as they come along.

What makes you think your list of fears wouldn't come about if we stayed?

What is the fishing market worth? Seems Brexiteers are rather obsessed with a tiny market for the sake of liberating markets...

I know you are you said you are but what am i?

:hihi::help:

A thread spoiler not got a job yet?

---------- Post added 02-03-2018 at 22:10 ----------

What is the fishing market worth? Seems Brexiteers are rather obsessed with a tiny market for the sake of liberating markets...

Billions why do you think your comrades are terrified of losing it.

Billions why do you think your comrades are terrified of losing it.

how many fish is there? will they be fished to extinction...the fishery thing is bigger than the EU, and yes i live where they fish ;)

No it appears you were.

It seems Brexit has given the remoaners the worries, shall they migrate to the failing EU or stay in the land of milk and honey, what's your choice surely you can't stay where you're classed as a whining loser.

If the UK keeps our trading relationship with the EU after we Leave the same as it is during our membership, then those arrangements that did so much damage to our industry and manufacturing will still be in place.

It will also mean maintaining the high tariffs on food products that penalise the poor both here and in developing countries. Staying in the single market and customs union will also risk the possibility of the EU overlords imposing the Canadian equivalent of TTIP, Ceta, on the UK.

Ceta aims to give multinational corporations the right to take legal action against national governments if they believe that government policies have had a negative impact upon their profits. If the EU gets its way, big business and multi-nationals will be claiming €billions from nation states that dare to put their citizens before corporate profit.