The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Not denying it, I am magnanimous that way. Even you’re worth educating no matter how low I need to start.

Keep responding and keep trying to educate . Shouldn't be hard for someone with your huge intellect

---------- Post added 03-03-2018 at 22:30 ----------

Mods , thank you for deleting mine and ez8004s posts. I don't like that word but replied to him . Wouldve thought an educator like him would know not to use words like that

Why can I smoke in bars in Europe but not in the uk? Its almost like the EU make legislation and its up to individual countries governments how they implement it, any other ideas?

Where ted? I've been to France, Spain, Holland and Ireland in the last few years and people who like a fag have been smoking outside.

God , lighten up

I bet a bendy banana would lighten you up ;)

---------- Post added 03-03-2018 at 23:02 ----------

Why can I smoke in bars in Europe but not in the uk? Its almost like the EU make legislation and its up to individual countries governments how they implement it, any other ideas?

hahaha yeah they said we cant smoke indoors in the uk but everywhere else in the EU we can Oo

paranoid....much :roll:

I bet a bendy banana would lighten you up ;)

---------- Post added 03-03-2018 at 23:02 ----------

hahaha yeah they said we cant smoke indoors in the uk but everywhere else in the EU we can Oo

paranoid....much :roll:

No thanks Mel . I only posted it in response to your post but theres some that take everything ,so seriously . If you don't mind I will have to decline your bendy banana :)