The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

You were just trying to pretend they couldn’t have said it.

Now you know they did.

What was said 3 times was "Brexit," that is a hell of a lot of difference to "sign the Brexit papers" as what you made out was said. You either have bad hearing or did that on purpose.

And I didn’t make a mistake with the first post - I was hoping some kind of apologist/denier would crawl out of the rubbish pile. And they did.

Yes you did but won't admit it and are now trying to put the blame back on the person who has corrected that mistake. .. see above. Nowhere in your original link does it say "sign the Brexit papers" which I was pointing out.

What was said 3 times was "Brexit," that is a hell of a lot of difference to "sign the Brexit papers" as what you made out was said. You either have bad hearing or did that on purpose.

does it really matter? Brexit was mentioned in both cases, that was the point, Brexit has given certain people added purpose to their hatred

Yes you did but won't admit it and are now trying to put the blame back on the person who has corrected that mistake. .. see above. Nowhere in your original link does it say "sign the Brexit papers" which I was pointing out.

Nope. I didn’t make any mistake. I was looking to see who would be a willing apologist for or denier of the link between racism and Brexit. It didn’t take long. The real issue here is the connection between Brexit and racism. It’s a fact that those lads clearly connect the two.

As I said the 45-50 second mark of the video. Clear as day. ‘Sign the Brexit papers’ 20 seconds before the chanting was about hating black people.

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 16:56 ----------

I'm happy where I am but you can go if it floats your boat, if the EU was that wonderful I'd be expecting an exodus of biblical propotions.

Maybe I will go. At least I’ll have the option.

During their racist attack on a female the two lads chanted ‘sign the Brexit papers’ as well as shouting racist abuse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-43328566

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 12:00 ----------

Or bricks, steel and concrete to construct borders

Brexiters are idiots

I have read the text of the BBC news report you linked to, and also watched and listened to the video on the site.

I didn't hear or read of any mention of Brexit, let alone 'sign the Brexit paper's.'

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 17:17 ----------

You were just trying to pretend they couldn’t have said it.

Now you know they did.

And I didn’t make a mistake with the first post - I was hoping some kind of apologist/denier would crawl out of the rubbish pile. And they did.

You were hoping some kind of EU apologist/Brexit denier 'would crawl out of the rubbish pile'?

Are you drunk?

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 17:26 ----------

does it really matter? Brexit was mentioned in both cases, that was the point, Brexit has given certain people added purpose to their hatred

Do you still support excluding people based on the colour of their skin?

Edited by Car Boot

Nope. I didn’t make any mistake. I was looking to see who would be a willing apologist for or denier of the link between racism and Brexit. It didn’t take long. The real issue here is the connection between Brexit and racism. It’s a fact that those lads clearly connect the two.

As I said the 45-50 second mark of the video. Clear as day. ‘Sign the Brexit papers’ 20 seconds before the chanting was about hating black people.

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 16:56 ----------

Maybe I will go. At least I’ll have the option.

Don't forget your visa.

You support racial selection being used to exclude people based on the colour of their skin.

You are a racist.

I also support International womens day, suppose that makes me a sexist :roll:

read up on your history, why certain sections of the community need additional help ;)

then jog on muppet

You support racial selection being used to exclude people based on the colour of their skin.

You are a racist.

I thought Brexiters were using the fact that Black people were being let into the EU by Merkel as a good reason to leave,what is the racial selection you are talking about?