The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I thought Brexiters were using the fact that Black people were being let into the EU by Merkel as a good reason to leave,what is the racial selection you are talking about?

It is off topic, but when Mel comments on racist matters I feel mention must be made of his preference for excluding people based on their skin colour.

Apologies for my going off topic.

I have read the text of the BBC news report you linked to, and also watched and listened to the video on the site.

I didn't hear or read of any mention of Brexit, let alone 'sign the Brexit paper's.'

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 17:17 ----------

You were hoping some kind of EU apologist/Brexit denier 'would crawl out of the rubbish pile'?

Are you drunk?

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 17:26 ----------

Do you still support excluding people based on the colour of their skin?

Watch the video on the Independent link. Clear as day.

Your crazy Brexit project is driven (in part) by racism. You shouldn’t try and ignore or deny that however convenient it is to do so.

I thought Brexiters were using the fact that Black people were being let into the EU by Merkel as a good reason to leave,what is the racial selection you are talking about?

Hes still linking positive discrimination and racism...sigh

You support racial selection being used to exclude people based on the colour of their skin.

You are a racist.

Surely that is colorism or shadeism

Because colour doesn't equate to race does it?

"Colorism, a term coined by Alice Walker in 1982, is not a synonym for racism"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_based_on_skin_color

You learn something new every day, don't you...?

At the same time they want to reopen ties with the commonwealth.

Last time the UK opened up to high levels of Commonwealth immigration it it resulted in Enoch Powell making his rives of blood speech.

The problem is that leaders of Brexit have a specific agenda, and they promote that agenda using a series of dog whistle themes that are fundamentally incompatible with the changes people expect.

It’s insane. It’s deeply racist. It’s not based on practicalities or economic realities. It’s droven by myths.

I really hope Brexit supporters suffer the economic damage they have actively wished on themselves

Watch the video on the Independent link. Clear as day.

Your crazy Brexit project is driven (in part) by racism. You shouldn’t try and ignore or deny that however convenient it is to do so.

I heard them say that . As a leaver , it saddens me but don't tar us all with the same brush