The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Nope. I didn’t make any mistake. I was looking to see who would be a willing apologist for or denier of the link between racism and Brexit. It didn’t take long. The real issue here is the connection between Brexit and racism. It’s a fact that those lads clearly connect the two.

Yes you did make a mistake but dont want to admit it. In you first link to the BBC you stated that "sign the brexit papers" was said, when clearly it was not. This is what I was referring to which prompted my reply. That clip with the audio and subtitles is only 44 seconds long. Now go back to that clip and have a good listen as brexit is not mentioned in it.

You then asked if I was calling you a liar and had to post another clip from the Independant with the excuse that you "didn’t want to post the whole thing before because it’s disgusting in many respects.."

Yes you did make a mistake but dont want to admit it. In you first link to the BBC you stated that "sign the brexit papers" was said, when clearly it was not. This is what I was referring to which prompted my reply. That clip with the audio and subtitles is only 44 seconds long. Now go back to that clip and have a good listen as brexit is not mentioned in it.

You then asked if I was calling you a liar and had to post another clip from the Independant with the excuse that you "didn’t want to post the whole thing before because it’s disgusting in many respects.."

Apelike there is no way I would normally agree with I1L2T3 but I heard this on the news ( bbc or sky )

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 22:02 ----------

Thats pretty rich coming from Brexit voters.

What a joke :hihi: All the bitterness on here is from the remain side

At the same time they want to reopen ties with the commonwealth.

Last time the UK opened up to high levels of Commonwealth immigration it it resulted in Enoch Powell making his rives of blood speech.

The problem is that leaders of Brexit have a specific agenda, and they promote that agenda using a series of dog whistle themes that are fundamentally incompatible with the changes people expect.

It’s insane. It’s deeply racist. It’s not based on practicalities or economic realities. It’s droven by myths.

I really hope Brexit supporters suffer the economic damage they have actively wished on themselves

Brexit was not driven by racism, the working class particularly were keen to stop the influx of EU nationals mainly because employers had used EU nationals to keep working class wages down and not because they disliked or hated them. I believe more middle class people were drawn to the Remain camp than working class people, the reason being that the influx of EU nationals had affected middle class jobs and areas less.

I believe many leftists are middle class and often label working class people as racist to dismiss and belittle their concerns and opinion.

The Polish made up the majority of EU nationals that came over for work, I know of companies in this city that set them on by the bus load, they would work long hours and accepted lower pay than most British workers and that was the attraction for many employers, most of the Poles that I knew returned home long before the Brexit vote.

As for the last line of your post, well the true bitter and twisted, hypocritical leftist/Remainer hatred is there for all to see.

Apelike there is no way I would normally agree with I1L2T3 but I heard this on the news ( bbc or sky )

What I am disputing is that the claim "sign the brexit papers" was not mentioned in the first clip that was posted as I1L2T3 stated. I am not disputing that in the second clip posted brexit was mentioned or that it was reported on the news which I read about after.

What I am disputing is that the claim "sign the brexit papers" was not mentioned in the first clip that was posted as I1L2T3 stated. I am not disputing that in the second clip posted brexit was mentioned or that it was reported on the news which I read about after.

ok mate :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 22:28 ----------

Brexit was not driven by racism, the working class particularly were keen to stop the influx of EU nationals mainly because employers had used EU nationals to keep working class wages down and not because they disliked or hated them. I believe more middle class people were drawn to the Remain camp than working class people, the reason being that the influx of EU nationals had affected middle class jobs and areas less.

I believe many leftists are middle class and often label working class people as racist to dismiss and belittle their concerns and opinion.

The Polish made up the majority of EU nationals that came over for work, I know of companies in this city that set them on by the bus load, they would work long hours and accepted lower pay than most British workers and that was the attraction for many employers, most of the Poles that I knew returned home long before the Brexit vote.

As for the last line of your post, well the true bitter and twisted, hypocritical leftist/Remainer hatred is there for all to see.

Last sentence deserves a :thumbsup: