The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

No mistakes. You had to read the link and had to consciously make a decision to deny the connection.

Then you did that, and I supplied the evidence.

The only issue here is that you think I made a mistake with a post. I didnt. I wanted to expose people who would be apologists for the Brexit-Racist link. And you obliged.

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 23:30 ----------

That is utterly desperate.

Some Brexiters are Racists. Shall I post the NTU link again?

Happy to. Let me know.

Are you truly stupid ? read my post again and read the post I was replying to . Straight away you are on the racist angle without the courtesy of reading posts first . If you are big enough to apologise I will accept . If not then you have lost the plot :rant:

Are you truly stupid ? read my post again and read the post I was replying to . Straight away you are on the racist angle without the courtesy of reading posts first . If you are big enough to apologise I will accept . If not then you have lost the plot :rant:

If by posting solid evidence there is a Brexit-Racist link gets you that upset then good.

It exists. It’s real. It’s dangerous.

You need to understand this.

I’m happy to post the link and point you to the precise point where the Btexit chants are made. Let me know. This is as real as it gets.

Edited by I1L2T3

If by posting solid evidence there is a Brexit-Racist link gets you that upset then good.

If by using my post to bring your agenda into it , then yes its dangerous . Tell me where my post was racist :rant:

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 23:56 ----------

I’m happy to post the link and point you to the precise point where the Btexit chants are made. Let me know. This is as real as it gets.

What in the hell are you talking about , I said in posts 7339 and 7345 that I heard it .

If by using my post to bring your agenda into it , then yes its dangerous . Tell me where my post was racist :rant:

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 23:56 ----------

What in the hell are you talking about , I said in posts 7339 and 7345 that I heard it .

No worries.

I’m glad we agree. ‘Sign the Brexit papers’ was chanted by the racists.

It’s not wrong to have an agenda that opposes national damage driven by racist tendencies. I’m not going to apologise for that.

Your crazy Brexit project is driven (in part) by racism. You shouldn’t try and ignore or deny that however convenient it is to do so.

I think one single low paid, hard working eastern European migrant worker is worth at least ten British born affluent middle-class liberal Remainers who understand little about the lives of the poor and care even less.

I would gladly replace the ten whining middle-class remain voters with the single working-class EU migrant any day of the week.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 01:30 ----------

The only issue here is that you think I made a mistake with a post. I didnt. I wanted to expose people who would be apologists for the Brexit-Racist link. And you obliged.

You had a cunning 'plan'.

Like Baldrick.

Yes, a lot of people who voted leave were racist, some weren't.

But what can be said without fear of contradiction is that almost all the leave voters were xenophobic.

I think that saying almost all who voted leave are xenophobic is stretching it to far. No doubt some did vote on xenophobic grounds but I believe most people are genuine. I have a beautiful hard working daughter in law from Central Europe and two grandchildren. I voted to remain but now fully except the result. I have little or no worries about what will happen to her and other EU nationals after brexit.