The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Notice that little word? project fear is full of them if and might and could, all coming from that cheap crystal ball.

What you should be doing really, is to show evidence that we will be better off when we leave the EU...do you have any?

Yes, heaven forbid we should ever try to predict anything based on the real data we have available, far better to just make up lies.

Still the NHS will get its £350million pounds , oh wait that was an outright lie wasn't it.

Lot of those lies in the leave campaign, did you notice?

Only if you're thick enough to twist it, are you?

---------- Post added 12-03-2018 at 09:33 ----------

What you should be doing really, is to show evidence that we will be better off when we leave the EU...do you have any?

Do you? and can you tell me the winning lottery numbers, the remoaners all seem to be dependent on their crystal balls, they seem to know all about what's going to happen in the future.

Do you? and can you tell me the winning lottery numbers, the remoaners all seem to be dependent on their crystal balls, they seem to know all about what's going to happen in the future.

so you cant, you cant actually factually tell us why and how its going to be better, but all you do do is slag us off for having fears its going to be worse :roll:

There was no plan then, theres no plan now but everythings going to be fine :roll:

dont worry chaps vote leave, just jump off this cliff after me like lemmings....oh wait, you lot go first, ill come after.

you and your ilk were lied to your still being lied to yet your all stupid enough to not care :help::loopy:

Nope I have seen no evidence at all that we will be better off after Brexit..seen loads of reports that say we won't be though..if Bexit is such a good thing you'd expwect the leavers to have all sorts of stats and evidence to back it up..

Nope I have seen no evidence at all that we will be better off after Brexit..seen loads of reports that say we won't be though..if Bexit is such a good thing you'd expwect the leavers to have all sorts of stats and evidence to back it up..

not one single brexiter has actually stated hard facts on leaving or what theyd actually like to happen, even when i asked what they thought about Mays statement the other week, it was deathly silent, they just carried on with political jostling, soundbites and calling remainers names.

The democratic British electorate rejected 'Project Fear' and the Remain side's deception at the referendum, as almost the entire Remain campaign was built on a foundation of scaremongering and strengthened with desperation and outright lies about impending doom.

The very last thing the undemocratic EU cares about is ordinary working people. Goods that people buy as necessities, such as clothing and food, are artificially higher due to the protectionist policies of the EU (which hurts the poorest the most). Much cheaper alternatives are available outside of the EU.

Unskilled and low-skilled wages are compressed due to the high immigration levels of unskilled workers. No wonder big business greatly favours our continued membership of the EU. It's one huge protectionist racket.

No wonder the country voted to leave. No wonder the polls have barely changed.

The democratic British electorate rejected 'Project Fear' and the Remain side's deception at the referendum, as almost the entire Remain campaign was built on a foundation of scaremongering and strengthened with desperation and outright lies about impending doom.

The very last thing the undemocratic EU cares about is ordinary working people. Goods that people buy as necessities, such as clothing and food, are artificially higher due to the protectionist policies of the EU (which hurts the poorest the most). Much cheaper alternatives are available outside of the EU.

Unskilled and low-skilled wages are compressed due to the high immigration levels of unskilled workers. No wonder big business greatly favours our continued membership of the EU. It's one huge protectionist racket.

No wonder the country voted to leave. No wonder the polls have barely changed.

I've asked you before but you've never answered....why did Scotland vote heavily in favour of remain?

I've asked you before but you've never answered....why did Scotland vote heavily in favour of remain?

Propaganda.

And because the SNP campaigned to Remain in the EU. As did the leaders of all the major Scottish parties.