The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

What has gone up that I am now paying more for as it certainly is not affecting me. I am sill spending the same and also saving the same so not the whopper you hoped for. It would be interesting to know just how much it has affected you and others and in what way.

Haahaa! I understand, it's difficult to admit you made a mistake, far easier to deny the consequences exist! :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-03-2018 at 11:35 ----------

So you'd rather give any money away than fund the NHS, the amount makes no odds you'd rather fund the EU than the NHS, education seems lacking in the supposed educated.

D'oh! :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

Funding the NHS is down to our governments policy and is dependent on having a strong enough economy to support this as well as all the other services that are associated with a developed country.

The basic argument is whether you feel that the U.K. will benefit by being outside the EU.

No one ,including Theresa May has been able to make a convincing argument as to why this should be the case.

This is so fundamental ,but it is not the reason why the Brexiteers campaign succeeded.

Free will and access to trading with the rest of the world, no use being a member of a club if you're not allowed to talk to those who are not.

Do the maths (not my strong point).

We give the EU 17 billion per year, give or take. We get a rebate of 4 billion, give or take. So the EU gets £13 billion per year from the UK, give or take.

So, 13,000,000,000 divided by 52 comes to 250,000,000 give or take.

So it seems the 350 million was overegged, should be 250 million we pay weekly to be a member of the corrupt EU.

Of course we could give this 250 million a week direct to the NHS if we so desired.

Angel1.

We give the EU 17 billion per year, give or take. We get a rebate of 4 billion, give or take. So the EU gets £13 billion per year from the UK, give or take.

So it seems the 350 million was overegged, should be 250 million we pay weekly to be a member of the corrupt EU.

Of course we could give this 250 million a week direct to the NHS if we so desired.

Angel1.

Or under egged,

‘Sooner we are out, the better!’ The TRUE cost of EU membership - almost £1BILLION a WEEK

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/877708/brexit-news-uk-eu-latest-bill-membership-money-cost-billion-study-research

Angel1.

How much do we get back in farming subsidies,"regenerartion projects" etc..?

Brexit has *already* cost more than that!

The Brexit vote has already inflicted a hit of almost £20bn on the UK economy – or around £300m for each week since the June 2016 referendum.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-uk-economy-losses-eu-referendum-result-billions-leave-european-union-a8081841.html

Ooops!

Angel1.

How much extra in trade does that £250m a week earn us?

Until you deal with that issue you cannot make the assertions that you have

Free will and access to trading with the rest of the world, no use being a member of a club if you're not allowed to talk to those who are not.

Obviously you do talk and deal with the rest of the world collectively and with much greater bargaining power.

Our free will is expressed and advanced within the EU.discussions.

You believe that we can do better deals alone,I don’t.