The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Brexit voters won because more people voted to leave then to remain

We are not talking about how many people voted or didn't vote. We are discussing the amount of people who actually support Brexit.

Does it not trouble you in the slightest that the biggest step the UK is making since 1939, is being taken without the support of the majority of it's citizens?

We are not talking about how many people voted or didn't vote. We are discussing the amount of people who actually support Brexit.

Does it not trouble you in the slightest that the biggest step the UK is making since 1939, is being taken without the support of the majority of it's citizens?

How do you suggest that a refererendum result be translated? :confused:

I think you will find it was we were all promised that it was written on the side of a bus so it must be true. Your Farage guy said so.

Na if you read it correctly it said lets fund our NHS instead, a far cry from giving it to individuals. BTW he is not my Farage guy, or did you mean my Garage guy..:hihi:

---------- Post added 22-03-2018 at 18:58 ----------

And how do we determine that then?

But as explained many times before any result is based on the electorate and the people who actually turn out to vote, making any other claim a pointless repetitive exercise.

Do we then include in those figures; those under 18 such as children or babies, or those who are not registered to vote, or some of those in prisons, or those not allowed to because they have not been here long enough and not classed as citizens, or in this case those ex-pats that couldn't vote, those in the House of Lords, or the Queen and family?

If so then by that token everybody in the EU should also be allowed to vote on EU issues and not just those elected to do so.

Edited by apelike

We are, they are the only ones that count, you lost the vote you're a loser in many ways.

And 1939 went well didn't it, are you French?

I'm sure you think you have a point but the rest of the world have no idea what it is.

I think all the developed world know for sure that the UK are bidding goodbye to the corrupt EU. It's just the Remoaners here who do not accept the democratic vote which commits us to leave the corrupt institution, the EU. Get over it, it will happen and the sooner the better.

Angel1.

I think all the developed world know for sure that the UK are bidding goodbye to the corrupt EU. It's just the Remoaners here who do not accept the democratic vote which commits us to leave the corrupt institution, the EU. Get over it, it will happen and the sooner the better.

Angel1.

I think all of the underdeveloped world know for sure that the UK will be saying hello. Thanks for committing us to economic oblivion ANGEL.

Angel1.

On what basis do you say corrupt?

This is yet another Brexit lie, one of the many which has caused the UK untold damage.

The 1975 democratic wishes of the population were overturned by the 2016 vote and so, we are completely justified in asking for another referendum.

I can only imagine that the brexiteers who won't allow democracy to change its mind are scared now that the truth of the suicidal action of leaving has been exposed.

---------- Post added 22-03-2018 at 21:18 ----------

And yes, if we do leave, we might have a blue passport (Made in France) costing the UK taxpayer much more as it will have import duties on it.

Another own goal by the beleavers.