The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

We have been through this before. Have a look at the EU money that was given to the Cornwall for development over the last decade and a half and compare it to what our government gave. You're telling me that Cornwall will get same level of continued funding for development once we have left? Have the government promised as such? Prove me wrong, I dare you.

So where do you think the money comes from and who supplies it?

This country has some of the top universities in the world; young people come to this country, just to come to our universities.

The above is what the Tories say, are you a Tory?

I’m not talking about international students....

Fight the good fight Owen��

You realise his background before becoming an MP is lobbying for a big pharmaceutical company?

Where do you think the EU get the money from?

Partly from our contribution but if we decide to spend that entire contribution on the NHS then we will have to raise to money for infrastructure projects from general taxation.

(and we will need to find money for more infrastructure projects if we need to start building customs posts and lorry parks!)

Partly from our contribution but if we decide to spend that entire contribution on the NHS then we will have to raise to money for infrastructure projects from general taxation.

(and we will need to find money for more infrastructure projects if we need to start building customs posts and lorry parks!)

So they give us our own money back, and you doff your cap :rolleyes:

You realise his background before becoming an MP is lobbying for a big pharmaceutical company?

and?

despite what some try and say on here theres not one single type of remainer

---------- Post added 24-03-2018 at 13:22 ----------

So they give us our own money back, and you doff your cap :rolleyes:

better to doff yer cap than rip it off and burn it in fury? :hihi:

despite what some try and say on here theres not one single type of remainer.

That also goes both ways, by the same token there is no such thing as one single type of leaver as some on her seem to suggest.

---------- Post added 24-03-2018 at 14:16 ----------

No, we all put money into the pot and it is redistributed. That usually means that rich countries are net contributors and poorer countries are net beneficiaries.

What's wrong with that?

The fact that the EU then use those poorer countries for cheap labour, so its almost a bribe.

Edited by apelike