The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Ive asked you this before and never got the courtesy of an answer ,so I will try again . Can you give me a "fact " about what will happen ? What will happen tomorrow ? What the future holds seems to be only known by remainers

Im not the one that jumped off the cliff knowing all the facts, im not the one that knows economically we'll be fine, im not the one that doesnt care what happens to us as long as we leave the "corrupt" EU, im not the one that sucked in all the lies.

Yes it would help the cause of many remainers if they realised that.

I really don’t think that any remainer thinks that we are drifting off towards America or Africa.

What we do believe ,and is irrefutable is that we are severing ties built up over the last 50 years with our nearest neighbours and largest trading partners.

Our belief is that this will damage our economy,and reduce our influence in world affairs.

Our competivity in the free trade world has not got off to a flier with the British Passport fiasco.

Our intention to develop new markets is about to be hindered by protectionism.

We are still waiting to hear a convincing argument why Britain will prosper to a greater extent outside the EU.

I’m happy to say that my working career is behind me,but I do fear for future generations.

Yes it would help the cause of many remainers if they realised that.

Indeed.

Many Remainers deliberately do not differentiate between the continent of Europe (it's great achievements and culture) and the failing political and economic entity the EU (with its January 2018 youth unemployment rates of 43.7% in Greece, 36% in Spain, and 31.5% in Italy).

Edited by Car Boot

Indeed.

Many Remainers deliberately do not differentiate between the continent of Europe (it's great achievements and culture) and the failing political and economic entity the EU (with its January 2018 youth unemployment rates of 43.7% in Greece, 36% in Spain, and 31.5% in Italy).

Eurostat released its preliminary growth estimates for the final quarter of 2017 on Wednesday, which showed the bloc of euro nations growing at a combined 2.7% over the course of the year, having expanded 0.6% in the final quarter alone.

Comparatively, data from the UK's Office for National Statistics released in January showed the UK economy growing by 1.5% in 2017, as the uncertainty surrounding Brexit dragged on both consumption and investment, slowing growth down.

Is it the EU or Europe that has a higher growth rate?

I really don’t think that any remainer thinks that we are drifting off towards America or Africa.

What we do believe ,and is irrefutable is that we are severing ties built up over the last 50 years with our nearest neighbours and largest trading partners.

Our belief is that this will damage our economy,and reduce our influence in world affairs.

Our competivity in the free trade world has not got off to a flier with the British Passport fiasco.

Our intention to develop new markets is about to be hindered by protectionism.

We are still waiting to hear a convincing argument why Britain will prosper to a greater extent outside the EU.

I’m happy to say that my working career is behind me,but I do fear for future generations.

Very few conglomerates of this type last forever. If Turkey is ever allowed to join, they might as well use Eurovision Song Contest rules and invite Israel to join, which actually makes more sense than welcoming all of the ex Soviet satellite states, implosion is a real possibility, not in my lifetime, but I still think that Brexit will benefit the UK in the long run.

Very few conglomerates of this type last forever. If Turkey is ever allowed to join, they might as well use Eurovision Song Contest rules and invite Israel to join, which actually makes more sense than welcoming all of the ex Soviet satellite states, implosion is a real possibility, not in my lifetime, but I still think that Brexit will benefit the UK in the long run.

I agree that nothing lasts forever.,but you can have aims and try to evolve in a progressive way.

I fail to see anything progressive in Brexit.

It seems to me to be a leap of faith based on deep seated beliefs that are not based on facts,but gut instinct and reactions.

I agree that nothing lasts forever.,but you can have aims and try to evolve in a progressive way.

I fail to see anything progressive in Brexit.

It seems to me to be a leap of faith based on deep seated beliefs that are not based on facts,but gut instinct and reactions.

To me the EU strives to achieve equality, which is an impossibility, as with individuals, there will always be a state that is more equal than others. There has to be failures and successes in order to achieve more, throwing money at failure in order to simulate success is a complete waste of time and money, as with the PIGS members.

To me the EU strives to achieve equality, which is an impossibility, as with individuals, there will always be a state that is more equal than others. There has to be failures and successes in order to achieve more, throwing money at failure in order to simulate success is a complete waste of time and money, as with the PIGS members.

Thankfully,that's not the EU I live in,and long may it continue to be that way,the Londoncentric UK and the deprived provinces that the have nots,the forgotten and the just about managing will soon have to replace EU regeneration money with UK money,let's see how much the UK governments are prepared to throw at these places,or tell the people who live there that they are a complete waste of time and money.