The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

We havent left yet, indeed weve barely even negoatiated anything, and weve only got a year to go

Oh and brexit cost me and 18 others jobs in my personal experience ;)

---------- Post added 27-03-2018 at 16:45 ----------

Because you need more than willing workers to build a decent economy?

I know we haven't left yet, that's why I said in my post we were told that a vote to leave would IMMEDIATELY cost hundreds of thousands of jobs.

As I said there's virtually full employment so you should have no problem getting a job, after all immigrants have no problem getting one.

Because the UK has been in the EU longer and so has a better economy.....?

What's that got to do with a country's economy if they were such hard working people they should have at least a better economy than the UK had before the UK joined, after all they are harder workers than the British.:rolleyes:

Their own countries don't give them enough opportunity,they can make more money in the UK,nobody who is able is going to work for lower wages when they can get more for the same effort in another country,it's called bettering yourself.
so how come thousands of construction workers left the uk and went and rebuilt germany and earnt loads of money ?

so how come thousands of construction workers left the uk and went and rebuilt germany and earnt loads of money ?

Why doncha ask them?...and well done to them by the way,such adventurers,I tip my hat to those guys.

---------- Post added 27-03-2018 at 16:31 ----------

I cant be anti UK when it was the UK that gave me the right to vote, unlike chalga who is supposedly a leaver and yet does not live here and did not vote.

And the problem you have with that is?????????.