The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

We havent left yet, indeed weve barely even negoatiated anything, and weve only got a year to go

Anything goes wrong with the economy - its due to Brexit.

Anything goes right with the economy - Brexit hasn't happened yet.

(Taken from 'EU worship for Establishment Stooges').

what who have bought their properties and help the local economy you mean :roll::hihi:

So all the old ex pat retirees there don't get free health care in Spain?

I think they do

"Anyone who is in receipt of a UK state pension, long-term incapacity benefit or bereavement benefit will be eligible for the same medical treatment as a local. In order to register for this, you need to obtain an S1 form from the International Pension Centre (IPC) in Newcastle. This needs to be filled in and presented, along with your Registration Certificate (Certificado de registro) and your local resident certificate (Certificado de Empadronamiento), and passport to your local INSS office. They will issue you with an accreditation to take to your local health centre."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/expat-health/11812696/Retiring-to-Spain-what-you-should-know-about-health-care.html

So all the old ex pat retirees there don't get free health care in Spain?

I think they do

"Anyone who is in receipt of a UK state pension, long-term incapacity benefit or bereavement benefit will be eligible for the same medical treatment as a local. In order to register for this, you need to obtain an S1 form from the International Pension Centre (IPC) in Newcastle. This needs to be filled in and presented, along with your Registration Certificate (Certificado de registro) and your local resident certificate (Certificado de Empadronamiento), and passport to your local INSS office. They will issue you with an accreditation to take to your local health centre."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/expat-health/11812696/Retiring-to-Spain-what-you-should-know-about-health-care.html

The uk govt contribute to the free healthcare, why do you think they need to get an S1 form from the Newcastle pension centre.

As oppose to the Brexiter line which goes, -

Anything bad that has happened in my life or to the UK since joining the EU is the fault of the EU and immigrants.............

The uk govt contribute to the free healthcare, why do you think they need to get an S1 form from the Newcastle pension centre.

Is the article incorrect then? As far as I read it there and on the .gov site people witha UK pension have to have the S1..

If there was anything going right with the economy to talk about... :roll:

Why aren't their own countries prosperous if they are supposed to work better than British workers?

Funny you should mention that. Where I work, our team have 8 vacancies and we are currently 26 strong. We can ONLY recruit British nationals. The vacancies have stood for 2 years. We can't find anyone to fill them and the new starters salary generally hit £50k in the first year. They don't need to be particularly experienced in the field of work we do as we'll end up spending about £10k training each new starter.

So you tell me we don't have a problem.

Funny you should mention that. Where I work, our team have 8 vacancies and we are currently 26 strong. We can ONLY recruit British nationals. The vacancies have stood for 2 years. We can't find anyone to fill them and the new starters salary generally hit £50k in the first year. They don't need to be particularly experienced in the field of work we do as we'll end up spending about £10k training each new starter.

So you tell me we don't have a problem.

There you go a job for mel I'm sure he'll appreciate it, have you been in touch?