The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Where as British people never ever move to other countries to live/work/retire/get health care/broaden their horizons e.t.c.

Not in the numbers that want to live here.

London for example is now a Foreign Country masquerading as Englands Capital City.

Visitors who need to experience a more balanced outlook of our Country need to spread their wings North of Watford these days.

Not in the numbers that want to live here.

London for example is now a Foreign Country masquerading as Englands Capital City.

Presumably you've studied the numbers closely and can tell us roughly how they compare...

Funny how you justify anything because of migration. Almost like you gravitate that way so much that you don't care about anything else. 'Irrelevant! Immigrants!'

What a shame it will be when you realise you sold the NHS, workers rights, social security, the right to housing etc etc down the Swanney just so you could stop immigrants.

Tell me Samssong, what does your life in the UK look like in ten years?

It was you who slagged my Country off by saying we are irrelevant in todays World .

As I said we are so irrelevant that millions from far and wide want to live here then proceed to slag us off.

As to my life in ten years, it is the same as yours in that who knows the answer.

He could always relocate to the EU and have as many EU workers as he wants, it'll save on transport.

But I doubt he will.

Yeah, seems unlikely that he could physically relocate the fields in which his fruit grows...

Yeah, seems unlikely that he could physically relocate the fields in which his fruit grows...

What did he do before the Common Market came into our lives?

A time when our trade with the Common wealth worked a treat before we stabbed them in the back.