The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Non destructive evaluation (NDE). That’s what we call it, but it is probably more widely known as non destructive testing (NDT).

Not talent that you can easily find I expect - presumably materials science is the course you need to get into that.. About the closest I ever got to that was making bad indentations with a Rockwell meter!

Not talent that you can easily find I expect - presumably materials science is the course you need to get into that.. About the closest I ever got to that was making bad indentations with a Rockwell meter!

Yes, materials science you would think would be the ideal degree because a third of the examination is based on product technology.

However, based on what we do, we also have a preference for mechanical engineers because of the automated robotics we design and use.

Having said all that, we also have physicists in the team because of the competencies they have shown. Like I said earlier, the company is prepared to invest a lot in training if the right person is found. Lack of knowledge can be taught, but other soft skills cannot.

The secret and shadowy 'Best for Britain' campaign group is spending £500,000 on a national poster campaign advocating a 'peoples vote' (Remainer speak for a second EU referendum) to overturn the real peoples vote of 2016. It will appear on billboards in city centres across the country, and in newspapers and on social media.

The very well funded and slavishly pro-EU/big business campaign group - which is completely opposed to any form of Brexit at all - is funded by one of the world’s most notorious currency speculators, George Soros.

According to 'Best for Britain', mega rich non-UK £billionaires, who have made more than £1 billion betting against the pound, have bought the right to keep the people voting until we deliver the 'correct' result for global capitalism.

The secret and shadowy 'Best for Britain' campaign group is spending £500,000 on a national poster campaign advocating a 'peoples vote' (Remainer speak for a second EU referendum) to overturn the real peoples vote of 2016. It will appear on billboards in city centres across the country, and in newspapers and on social media.

The very well funded and slavishly pro-EU/big business campaign group - which is completely opposed to any form of Brexit at all - is funded by one of the world’s most notorious currency speculators, George Soros.

According to 'Best for Britain', mega rich non-UK £billionaires, who have made more than £1 billion betting against the pound, have bought the right to keep the people voting until we deliver the 'correct' result for global capitalism.

Why would a vote of the people in 2018 be less democratic than one that happened two years ago?

One could argue that it would be more democratic, as people would have a clearer idea of the implications of their vote. Not to mention the dead folk who’s votes are still counting.

It seems to me that it is the leavers who are afraid of democracy

Do you beleive that Boris/Nigel et al are on the side of the "people"?

Why would a vote of the people in 2018 be less democratic than one that happened two years ago?

Because Cameron said it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and not one that gets repeated every few years. I'm sure if Parliament felt that we needed another then they would propose that one be held, but it seems they are quite happy to go along with the results of the last one. Strangely the people were never asked if they wanted the UK to join in the first place, which also would have been more democratic.

What a complete pile of nonsense. Secret and shadowy? I’ve been donating to and supporting them since the start. There’s thousands of UK citizens providing support. And it’s about as transparent as you can get.

Where are you getting this crap from?

---------- Post added 29-03-2018 at 03:11 ----------

Because Cameron said it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and not one that gets repeated every few years. I'm sure if Parliament felt that we needed another then they would propose that one be held, but it seems they are quite happy to go along with the results of the last one. Strangely the people were never asked if they wanted the UK to join in the first place, which also would have been more democratic.

Cameron said a load of other stuff too. Like how he’d immediately trigger A50. How did that go?

Politicians lie. This wasn’t a once in a lifetime opportunity for the country. It was his once in a lifetime opportunity to destroy the Tory right.

And you didn’t trust him on anything else anyway. Remember project fear.......

We elect our decision makers, - they make our decisions.

What you mean is you have been duped into believing you should have a personal say in every decision.

You have misunderstood or have been misled.