The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Whatever they have done for the UK, the UK has paid for, you just don't get it do you.

NO! you dont get it in your blind hate, we are not alone in this you know, we arent being picked on, theres 28 countries in the EU (cue the reply - soon be 27 chortle chortle) its a gang, we all chip in for the common good, and yes those with more, pay more, thats how it should be for the common good, again we arent alone in that.

NO! you dont get it in your blind hate, we are not alone in this you know, we arent being picked on, theres 28 countries in the EU (cue the reply - soon be 27 chortle chortle) its a gang, we all chip in for the common good, and yes those with more, pay more, thats how it should be for the common good, again we arent alone in that.

When the coffers are empty who's going to chip in for you?

It's OK being generous with someone else's money, it's a club not a gang or a charity, and not a good club at that, perhaps you'd like to give half your dole money to the EU, seems like you don't mind, there must be someone worse off.

When the coffers are empty who's going to chip in for you?

It's OK being generous with someone else's money, it's a club not a gang or a charity, and not a good club at that, perhaps you'd like to give half your dole money to the EU, seems like you don't mind, there must be someone worse off.

thats it, no reply to my arguement so get personal :rolleyes:

My thoughts about brexit is our economy is going to suffer, people are going to lose their jobs, and there will be less money for a safety net like the dole, thats my worry.

Might not, but theres a possibility

thats it, no reply to my arguement so get personal :rolleyes:

My thoughts about brexit is our economy is going to suffer, people are going to lose their jobs, and there will be less money for a safety net like the dole, thats my worry.

Might not, but theres a possibility

And they are your thoughts, I'd sooner wait and see rather than doom and gloom about what may or may not happen, do I see an advantage for staying in the EU, a big no, who needs enemies when you have friends like the EU picking your pockets.

Which we can vote out.

How has that helped all those malnourished children you were so concerned about?

---------- Post added 02-04-2018 at 17:35 ----------

Whatever they have done for the UK, the UK has paid for.

Whatever they have done for the UK, the UK government wouldn't have :hihi:

And they are your thoughts, I'd sooner wait and see rather than doom and gloom about what may or may not happen.

thats it, the exact thought process of the average leaver....wait and see Oo

wait and see until the country goes down the pan? if it did then its too late, it really doesnt make any sense to me

Whatever they have done for the UK, the UK government wouldn't have :hihi:

I guess it was the EU that brought in these laws to protect people then, and not sovereign British governments:

The Old Age Pensions Act 1908.

The National Insurance Act 1911.

The Equal Pay Act 1970.

The Sex Discrimination Act 1975.

The Race Relations Act 1976.

Disability Discrimination Act 1995.

Sovereign British government's and trades unions have done more for the British people than any EU commission, which have been primarily concerned with empire building and ensuring profits keep flowing to big business.

thats it, the exact thought process of the average leaver....wait and see Oo

wait and see until the country goes down the pan? if it did then its too late, it really doesnt make any sense to me

So what are you going to do, the country is already going down the pan, are you going to wait while it goes round the u bend, it surely will with your 'give us your money' mates in the EU in charge.