The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

So that's why we have a trade deficit with them, and a surplus with non EU countries.

Doesn't stop most of our trade being with them or the biggest proportion of our exports being with them. We also have a trade deficits with China and India.

Senior Brexiteer Dan Hannan admits leaving EU is 'not working out'

http://uk.businessinsider.com/senior-brexiteer-admits-leaving-eu-is-not-working-out-2018-5

Dan Hannan, the Conservative MEP whose speeches against Brussels went viral on YouTube, said Britain should seek an "Efta-type arrangement, à la Suisse" to protect trade with the EU.

He expressed surprise that an uncompromising Brexit was being pursued despite the closeness of the 52-48 referendum result which backed Leave.

#Bregret :hihi:

Higher food prices? ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44060430

I found this bit interesting

I want to know what unnecessary regulations are on UK farmers and which can be removed and how will this make food cheaper. And in actual fact we already have pretty cheap food, i want to know why food should be cheaper and how.

and also this bit

I agree, does animal welfare and food safety come before or after cheaper food?

According to Mogg the Magnificent on TV at lunchtime, he is convinced that food prices should drop after we leave the corrupt EU.

Angel1.

#Brexile

How long before he is branded a traitor?

---------- Post added 10-05-2018 at 20:37 ----------

According to Mogg the Magnificent on TV at lunchtime, he is convinced that food prices should drop after we leave the corrupt EU.

Angel1.

Yes, and the imports from the Empire should prop us up...

Angel1.

This is what an Eton education does. It makes some members of the lower orders slavishly believe that if you sound confident and you're posh sounding then every single assertion you make should be treated as fact. Mogg is clearly a staggeringly dishonest toff.

This is what an Eton education does. It makes some members of the lower orders slavishly believe that if you sound confident and you're posh sounding then every single assertion you make should be treated as fact. Mogg is clearly a staggeringly dishonest toff.

Yes , but he is fun . Would love to have a few pints with him :)