The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Its not about following sheep, it shows the insane paranoid ramblings, none of it borne in logical thinking or the real world, no wonder you and your ilk hate the EU so much and are that obsessed with doing so.

Good post, I do indeed hate the corrupt EU, along with the 17,410,742 who voted to LEAVE.

Angel1

Possibly, but I'm not sure what the overall benefit of destroying our manufacturing and agricultural industries will be to our UK controlled world

I see you're spouting project fear, nothing left I suppose.

I see you're spouting project fear, nothing left I suppose.

It's not project fear it's what the brextremists favourite economist Patrick Minford, who came up with the idea, predicts will happen if we unilaterally remove import tariffs.

You were moaning about our trade deficit with the EU in an earlier post. Not only will unilaterally removing import tariffs increase that deficit, it will reduce our balance of payments with every other country we trade with as well.

It's not project fear it's what the brextremists favourite economist Patrick Minford, who came up with the idea, predicts will happen if we unilaterally remove import tariffs.

You were moaning about our trade deficit with the EU in an earlier post. Not only will unilaterally removing import tariffs increase that deficit, it will reduce our balance of payments with every other country we trade with as well.

Indeed. Minford is completely open about the destruction to U.K. manufacturing.

Edited by I1L2T3

Theres already been more than one warning on this thread about posting in a civil manner.

If you cant have a discussion without resorting to personal comments then unless you want your accounts suspending I suggest you dont post.

Thank you.