The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

not at all,

perhaps you can explain how unilaterally abolishing all tariffs will help british manufacturing?

Perhaps you can explain how it won't, then explain it to the government, as they will be the ones implementing it.

I much prefer folk who made a decision either way, than the couldn’t care less brigade. I have friends who voted opposite to me, however they are still friends, some folk need to get themselves a life.

I voted remain, my brother voted leave. Since the referendum he's come to the conclusion that he should have voted remain. We didn't fall out about it but I'm glad he's changed his mind. He feels he was lied to and it was all about emotions and feelings, he's weighed up the facts and evidence and he's honestly admitted

that he should have voted remain. We wouldn't have fallen out but I admire him more for his change of mind.

I started with food, you have moved to manufacturing so come on do some explaining.

they tend to go together, but the question still applies how do you think unilaterally removing tariffs on food will help british food producers?

Perhaps you can explain how it won't, then explain it to the government, as they will be the ones implementing it.

The government aren't going to implement it. Don't confuse what the more extreme free market evangelists amongst the brexiters say we should do with what the grown-ups who actually have to consider the consequences are going to do.

I see you're spouting project fear, nothing left I suppose.

More soundbiting as usual i see :roll: its just all project fear this, remoaners that, and empty positives. Theres not one shred of real factual positive actions that any of you actually come up with.

You just sit there "hoping" everything will turn out fine, even when people say it could turn out the opposite.