The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

That's not even worthy of a response.

Translation: you don't know :hihi:

Feel free to look it up if you're so interested. IP stands for Intellectual Property.

The reality, rather than your fantasy, is that Galileo will work just fine regardless of any UK IP because there isn't any that the government is in a position to withold.

Edited by Magilla

Will the EU be giving the uk it’s £1.4 billion euros back that we spent on the project that is also mentioned in the link you posted or are the EU going t9 keep that?

As i see it thats what we paid as an active member on good terms, so no, and we shouldnt be able to. And its gonna cost many billions more to start our own

and you need to stop thinking everything is rosy, nothing can go wrong, and we are still GREAT Britain, WE arent GREAT Britain, we havent been GREAT for decades, we barely have any negotiating rights, we are a small island that has turned inwards, cut off our nose to spite our face, and we CANT have our cake and eat it.

Has someone been pinching bits,

https://www.britannica.com/story/whats-the-difference-between-great-britain-and-the-united-kingdom

You fundamentally do not understand how our democracy works.

Vote taken. Result given. One side "lost". One side "won". Democracy means the side who won the most votes get their "win" implemented. Which means LEAVING the EU.

How does your view of democracy work, I am intrigued to know.

Angel1.

He does, but he only likes it when it's convenient for him. :thumbsup:

Another poor loser :help: who does not recognise democracy. At least you are in good company with Clegg and the failed Milliband brother.

Angel1.

---------- Post added 21-05-2018 at 16:30 ----------

and you need to stop thinking everything is rosy, nothing can go wrong, and we are still GREAT Britain, WE arent GREAT Britain, we havent been GREAT for decades, we barely have any negotiating rights, we are a small island that has turned inwards, cut off our nose to spite our face, and we CANT have our cake and eat it.

At last you pin your colours to the mast. " WE arent GREAT Britain, we havent been GREAT for decades, ". I have bad news for you, we most certainly are GREAT Britain. Period.

I would have been embarrassed to write what you did, but there again I am proud of the Country of my birth.

Angel1

Yawn. Galileo won't work so well without the UK IP.
You don’t seem familiar with the EU’s ownership of most tangible and intangible assets, including IPRs (and certainly all the core tech ones) developed in the context of GNSS (aka ‘Galileo’) procurement and grant contracts.

The U.K. would be free-ish to branch off that IP for its own system, if it does not pay-to-play with Galileo post-Brexit...provides that it includes -and secures for its space industry- relevant licenses under that IP in the withdrawal negotiations.

Put very simply: the UK’s replacement system wouldn’t work so well without the CNES, the ESA and the EU’s IP.