The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Project Fear was demonstrably wrong in 2016 and it's still wrong in 2018.

Who's going to provide some evidence to the contrary?

If it's demonstrably wrong you should have no problem in so doing....go on...

Let's hear it. Put up or shut up as they say.

Yes, please do so, if you can. It's not like you haven't already been asked. Wriggle wriggle :D

I won't disturb you again if you can't so I'll just let this lay here as a future reference.

Oh Galileo, Galileo, ENG601PM where did you go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o.

How embarrassing for you... so sad :(

Edited by Magilla

Let's hear it. Put up or shut up as they say. I won't disturb you again if you can't so I'll just let this lay here as a future reference.

spat the dummy out i see :hihi:

---------- Post added 22-05-2018 at 14:41 ----------

Project Fear was demonstrably wrong in 2016 and it's still wrong in 2018.

it definitely worked pre 2016, hence we are now in this giant mess

If it's demonstrably wrong you should have no problem in so doing....go on...

:) Let's not have an additional logic failure Truman, I don't intend to prove a negative. It should be simplicity itself to point out the correct predictions of Project Fear MK 1. This discussion has been rehearsed many times here so I don't expect anything new now apart from a plaintiff cry of "but we've not left yet". Roll on next week's emergency budget, economic crash, hoardes of unemployed City workers and of course world war 3.

This discussion is remarkable. Assertions without evidence even in direct sight of previous failures of the same arguments.

Sounds a lot like your Galileo claims, so you can't put up then... presumably?

You'll be waiting a long time if you think that your phone GPS is going to stop working.

But it's like you want it to happen. You want the very worst for the UK, like a Stockholm Syndrome affliction. I have to say that attitude leaves me baffled. You aren't alone so don't take that personally. Luckily it's going to be fine.

You'll be waiting a long time if you think that your phone GPS is going to stop working.

I have never made such a claim, you are confused as usual.

But it's like you want it to happen. You want the very worst for the UK

Quite the opposite, that's why I voted remain ;)

like a Stockholm Syndrome affliction.

I guess you didn't want to say "Project Fear" again, back to the old material eh :hihi:

I have to say that attitude leaves me baffled.

You do appear to be confused more often than not, is that why you're unable to back-up the claims you make in your posts?

Luckily it's going to be fine.

It is, because rather than your previous claim (that I note you're *still* unable to offer any evidence for depsite being asked multiple times) Galileo will work perfectly fine regardless of any "UK IP" or whether the UK has access to it.

It really is quite amazing the lengths you'll go to try to avoid admitting you're wrong though ;) Keep digging!

Edited by Magilla