The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

We may be able to get rid of a few when the shackles are off.

Going so well in the EU init.:hihi: when are you going, you can always claim refugee status.

Im going nowhere, and i have already tasted "brexit" but im back in employment, and on a larger hourly rate so i should say thankyou i suppose.

You contradict yourself as on the one hand you are saying that it would be easy as it is using existing tech, and on the other hand you are saying but it would be better because it is new tech...

But your life is full of contradictions isn't it?

As an engineer I am sure that you will agree that precision is important. I try to be precise and I made no claim that "it would be easy".

And of course it should be better.

You aren't making yourself clear, even if I had claimed that it "would be easy", which I didn't, there is no contradiction in easier (which I didn't say) and better. Care to explain in a precise manner worthy of an engineer?

---------- Post added 26-05-2018 at 13:05 ----------

are we leaving nato too?

What? Does NATO have open military grade access to Galileo? It's a pointless thing to even mention. Perhaps you'll find it useful to find out just what the EU is suggesting withdrawing.

By the way, I don't think it will happen anyway, because of the sort of issues that I'm highlighting.

What? Does NATO have open military grade access to Galileo? It's a pointless thing to even mention. Perhaps you'll find it useful to find out just what the EU is suggesting withdrawing.

By the way, I don't think it will happen anyway, because of the sort of issues that I'm highlighting.

our deployment of troops into the baltic states is a result of being members of nato not the eu. you're the one who was talking about them being withdrawn.

Such a deliciously ironic post. I can only assume that you had something useful to add but forgot while wiping away the spittle from your keyboard.

There's loads of space below for a better contribution to the discussion. :)

There’s nothing else to add.

Except perhaps to repeat one word: NATO

The article highlights a failure of the Metropolitan Police and UK government, no mention of the EU?

Is this a:

"We'll, we already have war criminals here and can't be bothered to look for 'em, so why not have a load more criminals... who cares!"

sorta thing?

Well with your support of the EU we'll certainly have more, do you mind paying my share of their upkeep,

'DISGRACEFUL' EU criminals in British prisons cost YOU £140MILLION"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/944820/eu-criminals-uk-prisons-cost-british-taxpayer

Well with your support of the EU we'll certainly have more, do you mind paying my share of their upkeep,

'DISGRACEFUL' EU criminals in British prisons cost YOU £140MILLION"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/944820/eu-criminals-uk-prisons-cost-british-taxpayer

There are British criminals in prisons all over the world.

Next....