The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

It's simple demographics. There are about a thousand Romanians in UK jails from a population of a 100k. It's no more than a rough extrapolation against the UK population of 85m.

Sorry sunshine, you'll get, no xenophobia from me. Feel free to check and if I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up, and if you are wrong I'll accept an apology. I'll come back to this unless you beat me to it. :)

---------- Post added 29-05-2018 at 12:39 ----------

See above. I don't know the answer to your question, merely the rough arisings from the (current!) prison population via convictions. I appreciate all the vagaries around such a rough figure but we must admit that even extreme police and judicial persecution wouldn't account for the ratio.

The U.K. population is 65m

There are more than 100k Romanian people here

Admit it....you either invented some fake news or got it hilariously and catastrophically wrong

Or try and convince me that Romanian people having 100x more criminal brains :hihi:

The U.K. population is 65m

There are more than 100k Romanian people here

Admit it....you either invented some fake news or got it hilariously and catastrophically wrong

Or try and convince me that Romanian people having 100x more criminal brains :hihi:

I invite you to do the up to date calculation to show how more likely a Romanian is to be in a UK prison.

Over to you, let's see how hilarious it is.

I invite you to do the up to date calculation to show how more likely a Romanian is to be in a UK prison.

Over to you, let's see how hilarious it is.

We have 3% of black people in the population, but they make up 12% of the prison population; at least that was the claim on radio four today

Hungarian financier George Soros wants to reverse the democratic decision of the UK and he's paying out of his own pocket. This is a quite alarming attack on democracy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-second-referendum-vote-george-soros-best-for-britain-gina-miller-a8375071.html

As a Hungarian living in America, the obvious question is, what's in it for him?

Hungarian financier George Soros wants to reverse the democratic decision of the UK and he's paying out of his own pocket. This is a quite alarming attack on democracy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-second-referendum-vote-george-soros-best-for-britain-gina-miller-a8375071.html

As a Hungarian living in America, the obvious question is, what's in it for him?

In the article he says

Ultimately, it’s up to the British people to decide what they want to do.

The people have already decided when we had the referendum. Can't see anything in it for him at his age so no idea why he is sticking his nose in.

In the article he says

The people have already decided when we had the referendum. Can't see anything in it for him at his age so no idea why he is sticking his nose in.

If i'm correct he has a history of turning over the UK government.

In the article he says

He’s as much right as anyone else to comment, and if the British people change their mind and have a chance to say so, then so be it. Can’t see it happening though.

government now finding a dubious way of getting more money from people, all motor way speed limit now turn on, even when there is free flow of traffic, speed limit are reduced to get more speeding ticket