The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

The former Vote Leave chairman, Nigel Lawson, is applying for residency in France, LOL
If there is any justice, France will reciprocate all the care and attention that the Home Office has been giving to residency applicants in the U.K. :twisted:

I wonder if any Remainers on here are at all aware that Brexit is the least discussed subject away from this forum by ordinary, non-Westminster bubble people? This week's 'Coronation Street' plot has more resonance with Joe public than the so-called 'impending doom' cataclysm scenario that will definitely impact the UK and make us all live like 'Mad Max' after we leave the EU.

I wonder if any Remainers on here are at all aware that Brexit is the least discussed subject away from this forum by ordinary, non-Westminster bubble people? This week's 'Coronation Street' plot has more resonance with Joe public than the so-called 'impending doom' cataclysm scenario that will definitely impact the UK and make us all live like 'Mad Max' after we leave the EU.

Who are the Westminster bubble people on here? As far as i know we are all ordinary...

I wonder if any Remainers on here are at all aware that Brexit is the least discussed subject away from this forum by ordinary, non-Westminster bubble people?

Quite, the best people can manage these days is "it's not working out, we should bin it".... lost count of the number of people who've said that recently.

'Best for Britain', a campaign group seeking to secure a second referendum on whether the UK should leave the EU, will launch its manifesto on June 8. The organisation has already received £700,000 from the appalling Hungarian-American global capitalist George Soros (according to the 'Business Insider').

Soros, when he isn't using his vast wealth to try and overturn the democratic will of 17 million people, is notorious for 'breaking' the Bank of England due to his aggressive financial speculation in 1992 when he made £1 billion in a single day.

In 1997, his aggressive currency trades were blamed for destroying the Thai and Malaysian economies in the Asian financial crisis of that year, after which he then turned his attention to attacking Hong Kong markets.

This global financial vampire is now a hero for those Remainers who don't recognise the validity of the June 2016 vote.

'Best for Britain', a campaign group seeking to secure a second referendum on whether the UK should leave the EU, will launch its manifesto on June 8. The organisation has already received £700,000 from the appalling Hungarian-American global capitalist George Soros (according to the 'Business Insider').

Soros, when he isn't using his vast wealth to try and overturn the democratic will of 17 million people, is notorious for 'breaking' the Bank of England due to his aggressive financial speculation in 1992 when he made £1 billion in a single day.

In 1997, his aggressive currency trades were blamed for destroying the Thai and Malaysian economies in the Asian financial crisis of that year, he then turned his attention to attacking Hong Kong markets.

This global financial vampire is now a hero for those Remainers who don't recognise the validity of the June 2016 vote.

thought it was remainers who dealt in project fear? :hihi:

Quite, the best people can manage these days is "it's not working out, we should bin it".... lost count of the number of people who've said that recently.

Actually, most people think that the politicians should just get on and do it, Leave the EU. They, and I, can't understand why it is taking so long. There is nothing remotely difficult about it.

---------- Post added 31-05-2018 at 17:58 ----------

thought it was remainers who dealt in project fear? :hihi:

You are correct, for once. 'Project Fear' is the discredited tool of those who wish to scare the UK people into supporting our EU membership.

There is nothing remotely difficult about it.

:hihi:

now im sorry, earlier i said one of Hackeylads comments was the daftest thing i have ever read on here, now ive changed my mind, this is :hihi:

---------- Post added 31-05-2018 at 18:00 ----------

You are correct, for once. 'Project Fear' is the discredited tool of those who wish to scare the UK people into supporting our EU membership.

it was a question, not a statement, notice the little question mark after it, your comment i quoted was the biggest piece of project fear i have ever read, and it wasnt a remainer saying it

it was a question, not a statement, notice the little question mark after it, your comment i quoted was the biggest piece of project fear i have ever read, and it wasnt a remainer saying it

You obviously didn't read before the vote how 'Project Fear' warned that just voting to Leave the EU would cause a major recession with 820,000 jobs lost and quite possibly lead to conflict on a global scale.

But do you disagree with my comments on the currency speculator George Soros?

He is not a UK citizen. He became extremely wealthy through currency trades which damaged the UK economy, and admitted that his actions had benefited nobody but himself. He has also damaged other economies in his mission to increase his vast wealth.

Do you believe that a rich foreign £billionaire knows what is best for Britain? Soros has an agenda, and its not what is best for Britain.