The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

OF COURSE IT BLOODY DOES sigh

if it looks like its gonna destroy your economy and way of life you dont jump in with both legs surely? :suspect:

That's just Jeffrey/UKIP's standard nobody think about the consequences of brexit in case the real politicians notice you've realised it's a bad idea and cancel it/stay as close to the EU as possible.

funnily im on the "welfare state" now, and my 182 days contributions period is up, now ive got to mess about filling in another book to start getting normal JSA until this new job starts, couple of weeks, maybe a month.

Maybe i should tell em mi dad contributed too, and mi grandads, maybe ill get longer on contribution based JSA?

I've never claimed, so tell them that I said that you could have my contributions too! :D

As I've previously posted:

a. the future is yet to happen; so

b. it's changeable, by definition; and

c. nobody can see into it; hence

d. the future repercussions of 'brexit' are not a reason to support or oppose it.

Exactly - my point was that CarBoot was making assertions about the future and basing his argument on those assertions.

I was pointing out the fallacious nature of his so-call argument.

Glad you support my point.

Exactly - my point was that CarBoot was making assertions about the future and basing his argument on those assertions.

I was pointing out the fallacious nature of his so-call argument.

Glad you support my point.

I think most posts on this subject are from people who can see into the future

I think most posts on this subject are from people who can see into the future

I think most people are using a degree of common sense to try to make a reasonable assumption on what could happen. For example, if I walk down the pavement I would reasonably expect not to get hit by a car. It could happen, and has happened. If I try to cross the M1 blindfolded I might make it unscathed, I don't know - nobody to my knowledge has tried it before. But I'd rather not risk it.

I think most people are using a degree of common sense to try to make a reasonable assumption on what could happen. For example, if I walk down the pavement I would reasonably expect not to get hit by a car. It could happen, and has happened. If I try to cross the M1 blindfolded I might make it unscathed, I don't know - nobody to my knowledge has tried it before. But I'd rather not risk it.

Nice analogy, fits Perfectly for brexit lol

Even Farage is now saying we could be worse off.

There’s a lot of backtracking starting to happen.

That’s because we have a remainer at heart prime minister....