The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

If things could not be more misunderstood. Euratom isn't just about sourcing nuclear material.

What about our membership to ITER. Where is the money going to come from for us to rejoin the club?

Charge the EU for UK technology.

I'll bite. Like what? What does the UK exclusively own that we can charge for?

We have a sophisticated system of beacons that can be lit to warn of invasion.

Maybe we can sell them to the French and the Germans.

with simple thinking yes, but the additional costs for the goods, services, deals and so forth its gonna be expensive too

1 example - galieo that we may be stopped from taking part in, we may not get our money back and it could be 6 billion to make our own, theres hundreds of other things that could easily eat more than we save

my bold=

If we paid towards it and are stopped from using it then why shouldn’t we get our money back?

my bold=

If we paid towards it and are stopped from using it then why shouldn’t we get our money back?

cos we paid it in good faith BEFORE we decided to spit the dummy out, its commited for something we were a part of as a member of the gang