The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

so the EU found em? we didnt?
now dont get me wrong here mel but from what i quoted it seems the eu were after thousands of suspects based here (from other eu countries) yet the uk only asked for a cpl of hundred (uk criminlas based in the eu ) now that to me says there are more foreign criminals operating in the uk than there are uk criminals operating in the eu let me know if im wrong :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Typical Brexiter logic there.

If we don’t know who the criminals are we can’t send them back.

Unless of course you’re arguing that we deport all EU citizens but then you’d have to be in full fruitcake mode.

Why don't we know who they criminals are ?

Typical Brexiter logic there.

If we don’t know who the criminals are we can’t send them back.

Unless of course you’re arguing that we deport all EU citizens but then you’d have to be in full fruitcake mode.

so are you happy then that the eu will not disclose serious euoropean criminals living in the uk/ or serious uk criminlas living in the eu :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Why don't we know who they criminals are ?

Because we won’t have access to the EU database of convicted criminals.

Please keep up. This particular issue is very easy to understand.

---------- Post added 19-06-2018 at 20:34 ----------

so are you happy then that the eu will not disclose serious euoropean criminals living in the uk/ or serious uk criminlas living in the eu :roll::roll::roll::roll:

No but why should they?

No but why should they?

ah scaremongering again but some people will be easily fooled remind you of anyone :hihi::hihi::hihi:

No but why should they?

Please keep up , Im not talking about when we leave , im talking about now and in the past . Don't be rude

Please keep up , Im not talking about when we leave , im talking about now and in the past . Don't be rude

I’m talking about when we leave too.

There is of course the Brexiter wet dream of vetting to the nth degree everybody who wants to visit.

But then that would be turned back on us, and a lot of businesses and tens of millions of British leisure travellers would quickly get racked off with it.

---------- Post added 19-06-2018 at 20:44 ----------

ah scaremongering again but some people will be easily fooled remind you of anyone :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Right, so Barnier has his own project fear now as well. I see.

Brexiter logic: anything that is bad about Brexit cannot be true.

You are funny!

How do you know that 90% of those warrants weren't for UK citizens who had committed crimes in other EU countries? :D

not as funny as some on here 2 years down the line our economy hasnt collapsed/ unemployment is at its highest regarding the doom merchants on here saying we are all doomed its not happening get used to it, come brexit day lets rejoice we are free of the shackles of the dreaded eu :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 19-06-2018 at 20:51 ----------

Right, so Barnier has his own project fear now as well. I see.

Brexiter logic: anything that is bad about Brexit cannot be true.

remoaner logic: anything good about brexit cannot be true:hihi::hihi::hihi:

not as funny as some on here 2 years down the line our economy hasnt collapsed/ unemployment is at its highest regarding the doom merchants on here saying we are all doomed its not happening get used to it, come brexit day lets rejoice we are free of the shackles of the dreaded eu :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 19-06-2018 at 20:51 ----------

remoaner logic: anything good about brexit cannot be true:hihi::hihi::hihi:

What is good about Brexit?