The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

now dont get me wrong here mel but from what i quoted it seems the eu were after thousands of suspects based here (from other eu countries) yet the uk only asked for a cpl of hundred (uk criminlas based in the eu ) now that to me says there are more foreign criminals operating in the uk than there are uk criminals operating in the eu let me know if im wrong :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

how many countries in the EU, and how many countries in the UK?

The EU haven't said they wont give us the information - they've said the UK can't use the existing mechanism because that is governed by the ECJ and underpinned by the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights neither of which the UK wants to be bound by after brexit.

It's just another in the very long list of things which brexiters haven't considered that will need to be discussed and sorted out during the negotiations.

and which will possibly cost money which couldve gone towards the none existant brexit dividend for the NHS

march next year will see a shift in the way the eu operates they are trying to frighten a country not afraid to fight (remember 2 world wars) against a european country. they are afraid that the house of cards will come tumbling down so are trying to scare us into submission let me tell you it wont work :roll:

hahahahahahahahah jesus ****ing christ, the old false patriotism garbage yet again, WE ARENT great, we havent been great for decades, we really need to find our place in the pecking order and im sorry but its not near the top. Thats the problem theres so much arrogence coming from some quarters, that we are owed the world...we arent.

---------- Post added 19-06-2018 at 21:48 ----------

and whatever it costs us charge them double :hihi::hihi::hihi:

you sound like your mate Mr orangehead more and more, just empty rhetoric, they charge us we charge them more, my dads bigger than your dad

hahahahahahahahah jesus ****ing christ, the old false patriotism garbage yet again, WE ARENT great, we havent been great for decades, we really need to find our place in the pecking order and im sorry but its not near the top. Thats the problem theres so much arrogence coming from some quarters, that we are owed the world...we arent.

---------- Post added 19-06-2018 at 21:48 ----------

you sound like your mate Mr orangehead more and more, just empty rhetoric, they charge us we charge them more, my dads bigger than your dad

yes sounds like the eu mel like taking the ball back because we dont want to play :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

sorry cant see into the future but from when the result came in that we were leaving, has the world ended? wheres all these job losses ? has your company moved into the eu?have all your remoaner friends up sticks and moved into the eu?i could go on but it aint happened:loopy: if and if its a big if and you are right ill gladly let you tell me i told you so :roll: while your at it can you give me the lottery numbers for tomorrow night:hihi::hihi::hihi: sorry just a thought will we still be able to play the european lottery ill be upset if we cant:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The question you were asked was 'What's good about Brexit?'

You haven't answered it at all.

The first half is all 'has the sky fallen in?' - doesn't say what's good about Brexit.

The second half is a load of cobblers. So be a love and try agin would you?

What's so good about Brexit?

and millions voted for a change to it get used to it:roll:

Yes, 17 million did.

However 29 million (31 million if you count 16-18 year olds) did not vote for it, so whichever way you look at it, the vast majority of people in the UK do not support this nonsense which is why it will either be abandoned or more likely we will sign up to so many EU/ECJ bodies just to keep things running, that we might as well have not triggered Article 50.

Yes, a few Brextremists will scream and shout but the majority of people will see the compromise as the only way to stop the UK falling into a great big hole!