Limit Friday 26th May

i wouldnt be to sure

im guessin it wont be packed at all like as usual

i know plenty of ppl going to the re-launch of niche on the sunday

personally id save my money and go to another club, you dont wanna be paying entry n that for it to be dead

thats my opinion anyways

:thumbsup:

An update:

A few of my mates have received a letter inviting them to the niche re-opening at the limit (not sure wat to call it now) on Friday 26th May

With the rumours of Adelphi (movement) not re-opening this Friday then i have a feeling that this night is going to be busy due to no-where else that plays bassline 4x4 etc.

Sunday however maybe a different story as its the Reflective night @ Plug so i guess it will be divided.

Im going tonight to celebrate my bday (a week late, but wasnt in this country) hopefully there will be no trouble and it will be a night to remember.

I hope the old time nicher's are there, be nice to see some old faces :)

Im going tonight to celebrate my bday (a week late, but wasnt in this country) hopefully there will be no trouble and it will be a night to remember.

Stop making excuses:hihi:

Your going cause you want a night out:rolleyes:

Stop making excuses:hihi:

Your going cause you want a night out:rolleyes:

Ok ok ok, yeah i wanna night out. There's gonna be a loada girlies out 2nite to help me get wasted (not like i need any help mind) :cool:

Archived