Limit Friday 26th May

i think that the limit will be fairly quiet on friday cus there's a night on at the plug. There's 3 rooms of funky house, hip-hop and soul. i think going here will b ya best bet and save the nich/limit for sunday.

if ur talking about reflective then thats on sunday :thumbsup: i received a txt message. if not, apologies :)

if your not talkin about reflective then i dont think that plug will effect the niche opening as there are plenty of people who will much prefer niche.

not me mind, it sounds like a good night in plug 2nite but ya get what i mean. Hardcore niche heads out there etc :D

:)

if your not talkin about reflective then i dont think that plug will effect the niche opening as there are plenty of people who will much prefer niche.

i know that the plug wont affect the opening of niche cus it's on a different night, i was saying that limit on friday may be quiet. Most of my mates who usually go to the limit on fridays r going here to plug...!! :)

:)

i know that the plug wont affect the opening of niche cus it's on a different night, i was saying that limit on friday may be quiet. Most of my mates who usually go to the limit on fridays r going here to plug...!! :)

is this night on every fri? just wandered incase i fancy a change one friday night.

how much is it to get in etc.

hope u have a good nite :thumbsup:

niche was brill last night totally packed out, you can tell niche was back. :thumbsup:

Yeah i went on fri night as well.It was really good. The only thing that let it down was how hot it was. Seriously hot!!!!

And girlies, i would recommend that if you get hot really easily, id wear your hair up!

But yay, Niche is back :thumbsup:

Archived