Badminton Anyone?

Hi folks, I run a badminton group each Wed at Concorde and numbers can go up and down - usually 12 to 18 players. I've just increased the number of courts to 4 each week so there is room for a few more players if you fancy joining us. Cost is £4.50 for double session from 8 to 9.30pm. Standard is quite good for a social group - there are no absolute beginners. We play one game of doubles to 15 and then switch around so you'll get a few varied games. You have most fun when you try hard but don't get hung up about the result! Friendly competition is the key. Reply here, PM me, check out the website (see sig) or call me on 0114 231 0869 if interested.

Hi Scott - will be good to have you along again ...

Concorde Sports Centre is at the top of Shiregreen Lane. 1) Coming from Hillsborough, head up Southey Green Road, going straight across two roundabouts and past Longley park on the right. Go straight across Barnsley Road, continuing on Hatfield House Lane. Go straight across Bellhouse Road onto Shiregreen Lane and the entrance to the sports centre is two hundred yards on the left.

Here's a link to streetmap : http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=437198&y=391932&z=0&sv=S5%206AE&st=PostCode&lu=N&tl=Concorde%20Sports%20Centre&ar=y&bi=~&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Let me know if you fancy a game next Wed,

Cheers,

Ken

Archived