Opinions on Livingstones in Chesterfield wanted!

i was just wondering if anyone had been to livingstones in chsterfield? im going for my first time next week and i want to know what its like and what to expect? are there any other good bar/clubs in chesterfield? where would you reccommend to go and why???

ive been to livingstones for a work party aint that bad its owned buy the same company that owns kingdom. its like a minuture verson of kingdom but newer!! o and go in the lift its well funny when ur drunk!!! opens at the opposite end lol need i say more

As long as you dont expect too much, you'll be just fine. Its not the worst place in Chesterfield, but if it was in any other town it would be. Chesterfield on a saturday night is basically the town that time forgot. Every club plays 10 year old trance, 80s cheese or 'Cha cha slide' on the hour, every hour. The people in them are the same people you will see there on any given weekend you choose to go. The plus side is that its marginally less violent than Mansfield or Worksop,.

Personally, if its clubs you're after, I'd stop in Sheffield.

Archived