Do men look more sexy with beards?

I used to stop shaving when the clocks went back, and start again when the clocks went forward. Gave me an extra couple of minutes in bed through the winter. I look very distinguished with a beard, and much younger without, folks say.

I have had a beard since I was 20yrs old in those days it was a light ginger colour,nowadays it is a luxurious silver!.It is trimmed daily and shaved from my neck because I believe left to grow there it looks scruffy!.I have,nt grown it for a fashion fad I just think it suits me,and as I have stated in the past if a lady kisses a man without a beard it,s like eating an egg without salt!.;)

I prefer my partner with a beard, it looks strange without. He's tried a full beard, but mostly its a goatee. He tries to trim it and goes wrong, then ends up shaving it all off.

---------- Post added 23-06-2017 at 14:17 ----------

I have had a beard since I was 20yrs old in those days it was a light ginger colour,nowadays it is a luxurious silver!.It is trimmed daily and shaved from my neck because I believe left to grow there it looks scruffy!.I have,nt grown it for a fashion fad I just think it suits me,and as I have stated in the past if a lady kisses a man without a beard it,s like eating an egg without salt!.;)

I've always found it amusing how my OH's beard is various colours - brown with blonde, ginger and white streaks in it. His head hair is black (not that you'd know because he shaves it all off).

It changes colour every time he shaves it off.

I've been sporting a goatee now for the last 2 years, simply because my other half ask me to. She now reckons I wouldn't look right without it. I wasn't sure at first, but I think she's right ☺

If the thread title had asked "Do women look more sexy with long hair?", would the reaction from our regular posters have been as benign, or somewhat different?

Women face much more judgement and criticism about appearance.

If someone wants to tell me to my face whether I should have hair or not, I'll happily put them straight, men are empowered like that, women not so much.