What draws you to reply to a thread ?

Your SF lifelong posting stats suggest this milestone is 7.1 days away.

If you respond to this post as opposed to not, your predicted day will be next Tuesdi :hihi:

:huh:

Hmmm...

... not wishing to be alarmist Mr Alco, but don't be fooled by friendly gestures from Elitist posters.

DO NOT under any circumstances be tempted to respond to their requests!

Certain members have obviously been tasked with monitoring your posting habits and are obviously out to test your suitability to join their ranks!

Be afraid... be very afraid! :suspect:

Your SF lifelong posting stats suggest this milestone is 7.1 days away.

If you respond to this post as opposed to not, your predicted day will be next Tuesdi :hihi:

THIS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A POST MODS, SO PLEASE DON'T ADD IT ON TO MY TALLY! KEEP IT AT 9977 PLEASE

Wrong! I shan't be here next Tuesday, so there! Doing important stuff that doesn't involve computers (unless flight telemetry counts)

the tension is mounting, not long now. I think were all getting a bit nervous about when the event will actually happen. I'm definitely going to be glued to my screen to witness this happening. its a bit like watching the 1st man on the moon, the raising of the mary rose, England winning the world cup, and many more thingy"s. maybe we should ask the dup to demand of mrs may a national alcoblog day to celebrate his achievement. how about 1st of april. also spare a thought for the girlfriend who like the rest of us must be on tenterhooks. by the way I have 9 pristine wasps in my shed waiting to be despatched.

the tension is mounting, not long now. I think were all getting a bit nervous about when the event will actually happen. I'm definitely going to be glued to my screen to witness this happening. its a bit like watching the 1st man on the moon, the raising of the mary rose, England winning the world cup, and many more thingy"s. maybe we should ask the dup to demand of mrs may a national alcoblog day to celebrate his achievement. how about 1st of april. also spare a thought for the girlfriend who like the rest of us must be on tenterhooks. by the way I have 9 pristine wasps in my shed waiting to be despatched.

I hope they're dispatched despatched vespulas, otherwise no good whatsoever for me on Glory Day.

Blast! … yet another post! :gag: