DUP gets £1.5Bn for lending votes.

Guest sibon
And labour are all saints ?

I didn't say that.

But if you choose to make such a claim, who am I to argue?

Well the £100million per DUP bigot came in handy tonight when the evolution hating retards voted against a Labour motion to give decent public servants a real pay rise.

There they all were, happy with their money from the "magic money tree" but refusing to let it's seeds drop anywhere else. Despicable scum.

Take it you are a bitter Labour voter ?

---------- Post added 29-06-2017 at 00:27 ----------

What a bunch of lovely folk they are, at least they're keeping that soft and fluffy Corbyn bloke from doing nasty things to the rich and privileged.

Some may call him that ,many of us see him as something totally different :)

Or just somebody who sees hypocrisy and wants fairness maybe? It's amazing how some on here just don't see such things.

Don't the nurses, firemen and police deserve a rise? Why is it just mps that always deserve a rise? Why nobody else?

I see the Tory scummers have just revealed their true nature yet again - voting down an amendment to end the pay freeze on public sector pay.

Plenty of smarmy praise for the emergency services and NHS staff in the wake of a tragedy, sweet FA when they had a chance to properly reward them for their service.

How do they sleep at night?

No magic money tree? Patronising, evil, twisted old bint!!

Politics in the UK has hit a new low.... (how many times have I said that to myself lately)

Then she has the bile to stand and cheer with the rest of her multimillionaire friends as a vote to cut (in real terms) public sector pay.......in the shadow of that burnt out tower? Absolutely pathetic to the core!!

---------- Post added 29-06-2017 at 08:57 ----------

---------- Post added 29-06-2017 at 00:27 ----------

Some may call him that ,many of us see him as something totally different :)

You're the biggest troll on this site! You haven't got a clue what you're talking about. You really think what your great leader is doing is right? Nothing about her pathetic attempts to cling to power have even a shred of decency about them......She's in denial. She's nothing more than a puppet with the festerING hand of the capitalist elite shoved firmly up her backside!

The gay hating DUP.

The DUP leader has had much hatred directed at her because she does not want to see marriage redefined in Northern Ireland. She is also anti abortion. The DUP received more votes than any other party in Northern Ireland and won more seats than any other party in Northern Ireland. The people who voted for them deserve to have their MPs represent them at Westminster. These same people who voted for them should be proud their MPs have helped to bring about a new Government for the whole of the United Kingdom.

Northern Ireland woman have to travel to the mainland to have a legal abortion. There is nothing stopping same sex people travelling to the mainland, if they seek a redefined marriage. The people who seem to be preaching hatred are those who don't respect the democratic process in our country and those who don't like the Conservative party.

No magic money tree? Patronising, evil, twisted old bint!!

Politics in the UK has hit a new low.... (how many times have I said that to myself lately)

Then she has the bile to stand and cheer with the rest of her multimillionaire friends as a vote to cut (in real terms) public sector pay.......in the shadow of that burnt out tower? Absolutely pathetic to the core!!

---------- Post added 29-06-2017 at 08:57 ----------

You're the biggest troll on this site! You haven't got a clue what you're talking about. You really think what your great leader is doing is right? Nothing about her pathetic attempts to cling to power have even a shred of decency about them......She's in denial. She's nothing more than a puppet with the festerING hand of the capitalist elite shoved firmly up her backside!

Hate to break it to you but I don't think Penis stone is a real person

The DUP leader has had much hatred directed at her because she does not want to see marriage redefined in Northern Ireland. She is also anti abortion. The DUP received more votes than any other party in Northern Ireland and won more seats than any other party in Northern Ireland. The people who voted for them deserve to have their MPs represent them at Westminster. These same people who voted for them should be proud their MPs have helped to bring about a new Government for the whole of the United Kingdom.

Northern Ireland woman have to travel to the mainland to have a legal abortion. There is nothing stopping same sex people travelling to the mainland, if they seek a redefined marriage. The people who seem to be preaching hatred are those who don't respect the democratic process in our country and those who don't like the Conservative party.

What's the difference between travelling to the mainland for an abortion then?

You can't use these policies against each other!