Wicker closed by Police 02/07/2017

I think Los pharmacy at Stannington must be as I keep seeing people going in this little room and drinking something.

Yup that will be oral methadone which is controlled drug. The consumption has to be witnessed & signed off otherwise you create a secondary market if you can walk away with it.

Guest makapaka
I'm not sure anyone's defending it, I've never been that keen on Spital Hill. I'm just challenging hysterical and inaccurate opinions, just because I think hysterical and inaccurate opinions are generally quite silly.

I think posters on both sides of the argument have gone over the top to be fair.

Guest makapaka
It's sort of relevant don't you think. The different level of overreaction that is occurring for Spital Hill compared to West Street.

No - there are equal over reactions to the dangers of west street. Who brought west street into the argument?

No - there are equal over reactions to the dangers of west street. Who brought west street into the argument?

It may look al confusing but cyclone only reason he keeps going (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) and mentions west street is to indicate that different areas with similar problems are judged in a very different way.

This was also why I kept going, not because I cared about the area more than any other area but because it felt wrong that people without any connection or knowledge just come and start calling it slum and rotten while it really is no better or worse than west street while nobody will call west street slum or rotten. There is a bit of racism in it as well cause west street is for white kids and wicker for poorer multicultural customers.

Edited by dutch