Are there any men's protest groups? society works against men

I just think that if we carry on like this men will end up on the scrap head

Do you remember the film the "full monty" back in 1997, they were in the job centre and they predicted that men would be worthless in the future

So some men were thinking this 20 years ago

Ex steel workers

I suspect the ploughmen of the early steam era thought the same.

Edited by Berberis

We are made out to be stupid in the media, positive discrimination works against men too

Men's jobs are now disappearing, a man's wage no longer covers the household costs and indeed more men are expected to do womens jobs such as help clean the house

We are discriminated against with car insurance, and nobody holds the door open for us

We get the rough end of the deal when it comes to relationship breakdowns and women are perfectly entitled to say anti men jokes without being reported to the authorities

Parent and baby parking spaces are mainly used by women, and the parking bays are always near the front of the supermarket car park, which means as a man I have to walk from the back of the car park because society won't provide men only parking spaces

Society is against men

I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my life, and you've tried with previous posts.

I remember when the fishermen of SF were actually not too bad at this. Now I've got to go to Twitter for the amusing whiny broflake stuff. Disappointing.

Not really funny if it's supposed to be a joke and utterly pathetic if it it isn't.

its better than the brexit, political, etc. threads.

---------- Post added 06-07-2017 at 13:58 ----------

Ok.

Oh balls. Sorry.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:..........