Is there a shop in Town that sells Martial Arts supplies? Other than Decathlon?

Topic.

My Karate instructor says there's one down the Moor but I'm not sure whereabouts he means :confused:

I need a new yellow belt you see as the one I have now keeps coming undone as I've lost weight since I first got it so it's now not long enough to fit me.

Topic.

My Karate instructor says there's one down the Moor but I'm not sure whereabouts he means :confused:

I need a new yellow belt you see as the one I have now keeps coming undone as I've lost weight since I first got it so it's now not long enough to fit me.

Rich. If you PM Davemantis on the forum, he will know.

He is a good friend of mine and an Instructor. :thumbsup:

Rich - there's body active down the bottom of the moor that have a good reputation and seem like nice guys, though they seem a bit pricy to me for some things - usually been able to find stuff cheaper online. They are knowledgeable about martial arts and boxing etc. though. It's in the very bottom bit across the road, near um... dempseys and games workshop are the only two landmarks that spring to mind, oddly.

Edit: Oh, only just noticed you're just looking for a belt - they'll do those.

Topic.

Is it just me or does that not make sense ?

If you have lost weight it will still fit, its only if you put weight on it might not fit.

Why isnt it long enough if you have lost weight :huh:

Do you see, Rich :hihi:

Is it just me or does that not make sense ?

If you have lost weight it will still fit, its only if you put weight on it might not fit.

Why isnt it long enough if you have lost weight :huh:

Do you see, Rich :hihi:

at least im not the only one who got lost in that explanation!!!

dave

Archived